· 3 years of experience·
English Upper Intermediate
· Ukraine only candidates 🇺🇦
We're looking for an amazing Python engineer with data engineering experience who will join our core team.
As a member of the core team, you will build a part of the backend in python that computes data pipelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and optimize the backend that executes ML pipelines and runs these pipelines in production - Develop highly reliable python code covered with unit tests - Apply your design skills to create the framework that internal data scientists will use - Contribute to the product concepts planning from a backend engineering perspective
- 3+ years of experience in backend development using python - 3+ years work experience with big data/data engineering/DAG stateful-stream-processing / data pipelines - Experience with Docker - Ability to design and develop scalable, clean python code that covered by unit tests - Product and a customer-focused mindset - Good understanding of distributed systems
Education and degree:
Masters or Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field (Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Operations Research, etc.).
- Development Tools (Git, GitLab) - CI/CD processes - Understanding of software development company functioning - Understanding of software development life cycles
Will be a plus:
- Experience with big data stack (pyspark, spark, dask, etc) - Experience with AI/ML frameworks (pandas, sklearn, etc)
Skills and abilities:
- Team playing and result orientation skills - Self-management skills
Datrics is a no-code tool for analytics and machine learning for FinTechs. Backed by YC in 2021.