Ignited is a fast-growing company that develops products in social niches for the UK & USA markets. We are a team of innovators who envision new bold ideas and turn them into digital products that people love.
We are looking for a User Acquisition Manager for the AlterMe project!
The AlterMe mobile application allows you to create a personal 3D Alter Ego, meet and communicate with new people, experiment, and creative with your style.
Challenges you’ll meet:
- full-cycle mobile traffic advertising campaigns management: launching, optimization, and scaling;
- experimenting on creatives with designers: A/B testing, performance analysis, and optimization;
- advertising campaigns performance monitoring, optimization, and reporting;
- research and evaluation of new user acquisition channels;
- new insights and process improvement development.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing (specific experience with mobile social apps would be a real benefit);
- practical experience with Facebook Ads/Google AdWords/Apple Search Ads and/or advertising networks;
- international paid acquisition hands-on experience;
- proven ability to effectively manage and optimize acquisition budgets;
- analytical mindset аnd be prepared to do some maths.
For your success we offer:
- 20 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- pleasant social package (50% compensation for foreign language and sports courses, medical insurance);
- learning & growth programs;
- open, collaborative corporate culture;
- remote job during quarantine period;
- office in the city center (Maidan Nezalezhnosti), free snacks & office events.
We create new digital experiences that ignite human interactions and build products that redefine how people communicate.
We are a team of innovators who envision new bold ideas and turn them into digital products that people love.
We apply new cool tech, such as 3D and AR, and cover the full cycle from ideation to initial scaling. Products built by our team are used by millions of people across all continents.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 February 2021