On behalf of KeyWee, Ciklum is looking for a Product Designer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Keywee is an AI text generation platform for marketers.
More than 1 billion marketing messages are created every day across digital channels. Most of them are bias-laden, expensive to create, and ineffective. Keywee’s artificial intelligence models are capable of analyzing text and understanding its intent and ideal audience. As a result, we can now generate and optimize highly effective marketing language that delivers results.
We’re a team of doers from all walks of life who share a passion for AI and innovation.
We firmly believe in personal growth, care deeply about our work, and aspire to be world-class in everything we do.
We are looking for a seasoned product designer with a passion for finding solutions that help users succeed. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is skilled at each stage of the design process — from research to execution.
You will be working on an exciting, truly innovative product, and will have a significant part in shaping it for success.
• Lead user experience research, speaking to customers and stakeholders to learn about their needs and translate them into insights
• Create prototypes, wireframes, sketches, journey maps and other digital tools to test and improve product experiences
• Challenge and validate design decisions through research
• Work hand in hand with product managers and developers throughout the discovery, design and development process to bring great ideas to life
• Stay on top of industry trends and best practice to continuously improve what we do and ensure our customer experience is the greatest it can be
• Improve customer experience with every interaction
• 3+ years of proven experience in SaaS product design, preferably B2B web applications — must
• Strong portfolio — must
• Proficiency in wireframes, prototyping, and UX software
• Proficiency in Figma
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Good written and conversational English
• Strong UI skills
• Proficiency in Adobe CC
• Knowledge in front-end development
• A real passion for solving problems and delivering value;
• Strive to write clean code, continuously refactor and improve existing code;
• Working well autonomously and as part of a team;
• Communicate effectively in English both verbally and written.
What's in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Workstation configuration upon employee request;
• Competitive salary;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
• Friendly and trusted environment where all ideas are heard
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
25 February 2021