We are looking for a dynamic new back-end developer with gaming industry experience who will work with cross-functional teams. If you are an enthusiastic, motivated, creative problem solver with the ability to work in a fast-paced development environment both as a team member and independently.
Necessary to have
● Technical education/university degree (preferably in Computer Science), or equivalent combination of education and experience
● An excellent level of English, oral, and written communication skills essential
● Experience with tools such as JIRA, Sentry, Git, and IDE’s such as Phpstorm
Great knowledge of:
● PHP and the Laravel 5 framework (experience with other PHP frameworks is a plus)
● MySQL (experience with other database technologies is a plus)
● JSON, XML
● Modern web application architectures / restful API’s
Decent knowledge of:
● Data modeling and database scheme design
● OOP and writing performant code
Basic knowledge of:
● Front-end programming languages
● Front-end architectures
Can be offered
● An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging gaming projects
● Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
● Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
● Remote work for the period of coronavirus
● Great management
● In-time salary
● Team buildings
● Fruits, sweets and cookies, quality coffee and equipped kitchens, shower, bike parking in the office, security, and room system. Meeting rooms.
● Flexible working schedule
● Modern and comfortable office near the Vystavkovyi center
Must be responsible for
● Develop new features in APIs
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Collaborate with other team members (interaction between front-end and back-end)
● Production, modification, and maintenance of web applications
● Get feedback from and build solutions for, users and customers
● Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
● Testing the application during development for usability and the ability to discover, find and fix bugs
● Writing integrations for existing applications
● Develop, communicate and assist from a remote location
A brief description of the project
Our partner is an award-winning multilingual video games services company dedicated to world-class translation, localization, player support, games testing, cybersecurity, tool development, art design, and community management services.
Our cybersecurity team’s unique blend of technical expertise and creative thinking drives them to constantly push the boundaries of excellence for our clients and partners across the games industry — combining their prowess in creating bulletproof security solutions and reliable applications/software that really withstands the test of time.
Newxel is a company founded by the team of professionals which successfully launched an in-house R&D center for one of the biggest international companies.
Our mission is to help fast-growing organizations get professional engineers by building and launching offshore development teams and R&D centers in Ukraine. One more goal for us is to help numerous talented IT guys from Ukraine to find their dream job, evolve and gain new skills and experience in successful companies from around the world sharing their values and goals.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 January 2021