We are currently looking for a remote Senior Python Software Engineer with 3+ years of relevant software engineering experience and proficiency in Python to join our team.
The customer is an American subscription video on demand service controlled and majority-owned by the business segment consisting of streaming services and overseas media businesses of one of the world's biggest mass media and entertainment conglomerate.
- Work closely with product and engineering leadership to spec-out, design and implement solutions for our stakeholders
- Write, test and release elegant software systems that are robust and scalable production ready using the latest technologies
- Demonstrate engineering excellence by developing high performance software, while following an agile development methodology
- Use a mix of technologies including Scala, Python, Java, Kafka, Postgres, Redis
- 3+ years of relevant software engineering experience and proficiency in Python, Java or Scala
- Experience with Agile and Scaled Agile methodologies
- Quality-first mindset with focus on test automation and CI/CD
- Desire for establishing and improving product quality
- Ability to jump into a project and contribute immediately to both implementation and architecture
- Desire to ship good user experiences that will keep our quality bar high
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 January 2021