Location: Sweden, Gothenburg
Project: New, cloud native control plane signaling processing function in the dual-mode 5G Core offering. It provides the access, session, mobility and gateway control functions to support the new 5G use-cases.
- BA, MS degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related field
- Experience in programming of embedded system
- Very good technical skills in programming using C and C++ language
- Linux embedded developments and associated tools.
- Experience with Yocto, CPU performance, memory management, tool-chain, Kernel and Userland
- Mobile Core network knowledge
- IP Networks
- L2/L3, Routing, 3GPP
- TCP/IP, HTTP, UDP, L2TP, TLS
- User plane and control plane functions
- Good spoken and written English
- Collaborate with client’s team lead, subject matter experts, developers and local team in Gothenburg
- Product development on Linux for SGSN-MME Control Plane
- Basic/Unit test
- Functional requirement conformance verification
- Non-functional requirements verification
- Product performance verification & validation
Our client is world-leading provider of telecom equipment, solutions and services to mobile and fixed network operators and telecom providers all over the world.
This assignment is for staffing specific competence on our SW development teams involved in development for Packet Core Control (PCC) and Packet Core Gateway (PCG). Packet Core Control is the new, cloud native control plane signaling processing function in the dual-mode 5G Core offering. It provides the access, session, mobility and gateway control functions to support the new 5G use-cases. Packet Core Gateway is the new, cloud native user plane traffic processing and gateway function in dual-mode 5G Core offering.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 December 2020