Our client is a revolutionary AI-powered search engine for market intelligence used by financial firms and corporations across industries and geographies.
Our client is a revolutionary AI-powered search engine for market intelligence used by financial firms and corporations across industries and geographies. With more than 1,000 enterprise clients, their mission is to enable knowledge professionals to acquire critical business insights and data with speed and conviction. The company's search technology leverages AI and NLP to parse topics, concepts and ideas semantically and uncover the most relevant insights from previously fragmented data sets.
Right now, the company is looking for a Cloud Engineer who will join the Cloud infrastructure team supporting developers by taking care of the platform. As a Senior Cloud Native Engineer, you'll be developing the platform and the tools to help run it, using and promoting best development practices along best cloud architecture principles to create and improve a scalable, observable, fault-tolerant, and secure environment for the product. In your every-day activities, you'll make use of open source tools, automation, and Cloud-Native solutions, tweaking, expanding and even creating new tools and flows, to empower their organisation and its engineers to better serve their customers.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Solid knowledge of microservices architecture patterns
-Strong experience developing code in at least one high-level programming language (preferable on Go)
- Ample experience building highly automated infrastructures
- Years of experience in Docker and containers orchestration
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Prometheus, FluentD, Grafana, or similar Cloud-Native solutions
- Experience in developing and releasing Helm Charts or Kustomize packages
- Experience in working with immutable infrastructure and IaC principles
Professional certificate level experience designing, operating, and troubleshooting solutions using AWS or GCP (can be Azure as well)
-Experience with Terraform at scale and module development/testing
- Experience with hybrid cloud infrastructure is a plus
Looking for the next challenge? We have your back. As developers ourselves, we understand that not all technologies, jobs and companies are alike. We can help find the most interesting and fulfilling job or contract gig, both onsite or remote, in your home country or abroad.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2021