Our client building the software that runs in a browser and is used for electrical circuits diagnostic of the vehicle during post-production verification. There is a prototype that was tested on a factory assembly line for one of our clients and got a very positive results.
- 7+ years of professional experience in building WEB applications
- A full-stack mindset to cope with issues across the back-end, web front-end & mobile
- Experience with Python, Flask, SQLAlchemy
- Experience with RDBMS such as MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and DevOps practices
- Understanding of REST, HTTP, Websockets, TCP/IP networking
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- Team player with the ability to work in a distributed team
- Understanding of Agile software development principles
As a plus
- Experience with Open API (aka Swagger)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Ansible and Terraform
- Experience with Redis
- Understanding of Linux/Unix systems administration
- Experience with test-driven development practices (unit tests, integration, e2e)
- Experience in setting up the CI/CD pipelines, specifically Travis CI
- Drive engineering from concept to finished product
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Contribute to client-side and server-side architecture
- Contribute to infrastructure and servers setup automation
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers, software engineers, data scientists, and product managers
- Participate in code reviews
- Compensation and benefits
- Competitive compensation with annual merit increase reviews.
- Generous PTO/Vacation.
- PE tax coverage (5%).
- 100% medical and sports coverage.
- Professional & soft skills training.
- Schedule flexibility and work-from-home options.
About Work around
Life-cycle HR outsource company – we manage and support your dream team.
Our main services are kind of steps to the successful company development.
These services are: Recruiting, People Partnering, Strategic Advising & Executive Support.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 January 2021