As a Principal Full Stack Engineer, you will playing a key role in developing advanced applications in our innovative security product. We are looking for a strong technical leader with broad technical knowledge and proven hands-on experience in the development of SaaS/Security products.
What will you do
• Writing cleaning and maintaining code using the best engineering practices, such as design patterns, TDD, peer reviews and continuous integration and delivery. Researching new technologies and providing overall technical direction for the team
• Providing leadership and guidance to coaching, motivating, and leading team members to their optimum technical skills.
• Helping build R&D culture that strives for continues improvement.
• Understanding business drivers, market requirements and competitive issues that will drive the definition of new features and services.
• Working closely with the Architecture team to drive technical decisions across the team
• Providing best practice guidance for the software delivery life cycle, including architecture, design, implementation, testing and maintenance.
• Collaborating with the product management by providing technical insight and judgment of feature/schedule/cost tradeoffs.
• Ensuring that product architecture and technology decisions support corporate strategies and the future direction of the overall company product portfolio.
Skills and Experience
• Master or Bachelor’s in Computer Science
• 8+ years’ experience in software development. 3+ of which as a Senior Software Engineer in cyber-security company, using one of: C# / Java / Golang
• Proven success delivering high quality distributed systems with complex requirements in an Agile environment
• Solid grasp of software development life cycle, best-practices and methods across multiple teams: Agile development, DevOps CI & CD, team leadership, Test Automation
• Very strong technical and programming background, software design, and architecture expertise
• Programming knowledge of high performance/scale server systems performance optimization, parallel and distributed processing, microservices, security development principles, design patterns, etc.
• Knowledge of SLQ and NoSQL, RabbitMQ / Kafka, ELK, Redis - advantage
• Experience with K8S- advantage
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, team player.
• Ability to explore and drive new ideas and technologies, think, and learn independently
• Comfortable with the startup-like environment
• Fluent in English
• 8-hour working day without fixed timetable;
• Paid vacation (20 working days) and sick leave (2 weeks) +5 days of undocumented sick leave;
• English courses and international communication with specialists from the connected area;
• Cozy office in the center of Dnipro with friendly staff;
• Competitive salary.
Civenty is part of the Covent IT Group (2007), founded in 2015, which carries the spirit and atmosphere of a startup and serves to SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises). We are a high-quality provider of IT business solutions for clients all over the world, bringing together 200+ professionals in three locations in Ukraine, namely Dnipro, Kiev and Vinnytsia. Specialists with profound experience in various domains such as: E-commerce / E-retail, Mobile, FinTech, Information Portals, Server administration, we allow our clients to achieve their goals faster than before.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
24 December 2020