Intetics is looking for self-organized and pro-active Business Analyst.
About the project: Customer has a number of existing products for commercial kitchen and restaurant designers and manufacturers, and would like to improve some of them, which technically speaking includes migration of two applications, desktop and web, to the latest technology stack: .net core, ASP.NET, Blazor, as well as architecture and databases re-design.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Become an expert in all of client’s software products.
• Become a main contact for the client providing a liason between product management and development team (mostly and preferably in written).
• Working with client product owners and subject matter experts, distill higher level goals, milestones, and requirements into a detailed comprehensive work break down structure, including Agile Epics and Stories, that can easily be understood by the development team. Participate in user acceptance testing.
Essential skills and qualifications
• 3+ years of experience in Agile software development
• 3+ year of experience in similar or management position (BA,)
• Must be proficient in using the JIRA software tool, thoroughly understanding Agile Scrum Epics and Stories.
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Basic facilitation skills.
• Interpersonal and consultative skills.
• Stakeholder analysis.
• Requirements engineering and elicitation.
• Understanding of systems engineering concepts.
• Understanding of modern web technologies.
• Upper-Intermediate/Advanced spoken and written English.
Desired skills and qualifications:
• 3+ years of experience on Business Analyst
Intetics Inc. is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM and workflow automation systems.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 10 offices in 6 countries including Naples, FL (headquarters), Chicago, IL, Dusseldorf, London, Minsk, Krakow, Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Lviv.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 November 2020