We build the platform, which supports client onboarding in global financial institution.
This platform includes processing of onboarding requests as they flow from Clients to Sales to Operations and to downstream processing functions. Application functionality is decomposed into business process management, business rules/workflows configuration, reporting / dashboards and workload management functions e.g. work prioritization, SLA management, notifications etc.
The platform is used by external users, it is mission critical as part client experience upgrade roadmap
- Direct communication with client side based BA/PO/end users
- Documenting data flows and data mappings
- Eliciting, elaborating and documenting business/functional requirements
- Data discrepancy investigation
- Facilitating and coordinating demo to the customer
- At least 4+ years of proven experience in a BA/FA position
- Analytical mindset
- Understanding of and practical experience with different ways of formulating requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Excel knowledge
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work independently
- Understanding of Banking Client Onboarding domain
- Understanding of agile software development methodologies
- Developing UI mockups for the features
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 November 2020