We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team!
Development, support, and maintenance of internal web projects of varying complexity at different stages, such as:
- Collecting requirements from the customer and transforming them into tasks;
- Market research and competitors, analysis of target audience and GEO;
- Planning, timing and setting tasks for the team;
- Coordination and control of the team's work on the project and processes: prototyping, design, layout, development and testing;
- Support, optimization, and suggestions for improvement, a/b testing;
- Reporting and analytics.
- 2+ years of experience in the position of PM in web development;
- Competent oral and written speech, the ability to clearly formulate your thoughts;
- Taste, creativity, attention to detail, understanding, and application of UI/UX laws in interface design;
- Proactivity, the ability to solve complex problems and find solutions, the desire for constant self-development;
- A high level of responsibility, meeting deadlines without reminders;
- Upper intermediate English (reading information);
- The experience of attracting users through both paid and organic channels will be a plus.
- Important! Portfolio with completed work
- Office within walking distance from the metro
- Processes with minimal bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday)
- 100% compensation of gym
- Medical insurance
- Paid sick leaves and 20 paid vacation days
- Corporate English courses, professional development courses
- Free daily lunches and unlimited coffee/tea/milk
- Corporate library.
About JBW Soft
Our mission is to satisfy our customers’ needs by creating high-quality products and to help our clients take advantage of the latest IT technologies.
1. Actual experience
There are a huge amount of potential ways of development in JBW Soft. You will be surrounded by supreme professionals ready to share their knowledge.
Our inspiration is problem solving and delivering cutting-edge technology and products that create satisfied customers.
2. Career opportunities
We offer great benefits, flexible work schedule, ongoing training and customized development opportunities.
We are not afraid of challenges, so you’ll have interesting and difficult tasks, that will help you grow and improve your skills.
3. Friendly team
You will collaborate in an open-minded, creative and friendly atmosphere to work towards one unified goal - growth.
You'll join a great team that is focused on the excellence and result.
With headquarters in US and production office in Kiev, Ukraine we are constantly developing and seeking new opportunities.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 January 2021