On behalf of B-Stock, we are looking for an experienced Go developer.
You’ll be working on the world’s leading auction platform for returned, excess, and other liquidation inventory. As a full-time team member, you will be responsible for designing/implementing product features, resolve product defects, and come up with elegant solutions to solve complex industry-specific challenges. The position requires a highly self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a collaborative atmosphere spanning across the globe.
Qualifications and Skills
* BSC/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field;
* 2+ years coding enterprise services;
* 3+ years coding Go/Golang in production environments;
* Experience with building systems that support account receivables and payables;
* Understanding of best practices and architectural principles surrounding microservices and Go;
* Experience with various datastores and caching technologies;
* Experience with securing API endpoints;
* Able to work effectively in a distributed team environment
* Ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies
* Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience with service discovery technologies
* Experience with CI/CD configuration
* Experience with source code systems (Git)
* Experience using Confluence, Gitlab, JIRA, Trello, Asana
* Experience with Google Cloud Platform and its various offerings
* Work with peers to design and develop software solutions
* Produce clean and efficient code, that is ready to scale
* Contribute to the design and development of existing and new digital payment experiences using Go
* Evaluate and integrate 3rd-party components & APIs such as eCommerce, payment gateways
* Help launch and support production services
* Integrate with third-party services and components
* Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software
* Write various tests (e.g. unit, integration, performance) to ensure scalable service code
* Recommend and execute improvements
* Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
* Code using test-driven development (TDD)
* Offer technical support for new and existing services
StartupSoft connects elite Ukrainian engineers & hustlers with top startups from Silicon Valley.
We don’t “rent” employees to “clients”, rather we place engineers directly with well-funded, product startups as an integral part of their team.
We strive to replicate the in-house experience with a remote team.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 November 2020