We are looking for a qualified Digital marketing director to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company.
- Develop and implement a website SEO strategy that includes growth in organic search results through on-page and off-page optimization, etc.,
- Conduct keyword research to help plan editorial calendars and help content writers with SEO guides for their articles,
- Create and maintain websites using various CMS platforms,
- Create reports to track measurements and conversion ratios,
- Create, manage, and optimize PPC campaigns for success on Google, Bing, Twitter, LinkedIn, & Facebook, while delivering results within an allocated budget.
- Knowledge of at least one major CMS tool, such as WordPress, Webflow, Wix,
- Experience with SEO optimization tools, such as SEMRush or similar,
- Experience with analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, FullStory, Hotjar.
- Experience with tools to manage ads, such as Google Ads, Facebook Business, LinkedIn, Reddit,
- Hands-on experience with HTML and CSS,
- Ability to undertake and present market research.
- General Qualifications:
3+ years experience demonstrating a high degree of proficiency in managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Fluent in English,
- Collaborative, organized, open to feedback,
- Able to manage multiple projects,
- A self-motivated and passionate person,
- Strong attention to detail,
- Great presentation and communication skills,
- Always willing to learn,
- Able to tell a story with data.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary,
- Friendly and supportive team,
- Learning, courses and conferences paid by the company,
- Work with interesting projects.
About AdMotion Technologies
We are International product company, that developing our own products.
Job posted on
6 November 2020