Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Our team keeps on growing and now we need one more amazing person to join us as a full-time Resource Manager Assistant to establish and develop the best RM practices.
Mobilunity is over 200 passionate people who are keen on software development. We work with English-speaking customers from international markets - from US and Canada to Europe and Israel - and help them creating the products and services they exactly need.
Our team keeps on growing and now we need one more amazing person to join us as a full-time Resource Manager Assistant to establish and develop best RM practices within our company.
- Providing an assistance to a Resource Management team in all activities related to a developer’s path in the company (onboarding of new employees, trial-related activities, trial closure, planned employee assessments, employee retention process, closure of the cooperation process handling)
- Support Resource/Account Management team in reporting and invoicing process
- Travel management supervision (Customer’s visits, Teams’ visits to the client side)
- Stats preparation and researches handling on a request
- Help in organization of team-buildings
- Maintaining and sending reports
- Time-tracking activities control
- Higher education
- English - upper-intermediate (at least)
- Excellent computer skills with MS Word, MS Excel, LibreOffice and Google Drive
- Ability to understand IT sphere fast and with a big interest
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy
- Positive attitude, people-oriented and have good interpersonal skills
Joining the team you will get:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment - exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don't require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage - don't worry about possible taxes raise - we will get you covered ;)
- Remote mode during quarantine period and perfect office location after: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby
- No open-spaces setup - separate rooms for every team's comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors;
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups
Small projects and a small team highlighted the humble beginnings of Mobilunity. Emboldened by the vision of General Manager and Owner Cyril Samovskiy, the company set out to become a premier vendor of development services operating in Ukraine. With clients that stretched from Europe to Canada Mobilunity slowly began to build a presence within the tech world. The projects varied from development to design and laid down the foundation for what would soon prove to be future growth and success.