If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering the working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for.
If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, architects, and managers.
- Azure cloud environment administration (PaaS & IaaS)
- Strong Unix system administration.
- Experience with *nix flavours will be valuable
- Windows server admin skills
- SQL knowledge and deep understanding of relational and warehousing database technology Azure compute resources (VMs, clusters, Azure Functions, App services) Azure Databricks, Data Factory, Key Vault, Container Registry, Kubernetes, Azure storage management, Azure backup management Azure databases - CosmosDB, SQL server, Azure Synapse Analytics, Polybase Azure security, identity management, data access management.
- Experience of building and optimizing big system architectures
- Shell scripting.
- Unix OS automation
- Experience with other cloud environments will be valuable (e.g. AWS, GCP, …)
- Cost management and cost optimization
- Good understanding of networking concepts
Foundational / Business specific skills:
- Proficient business level English
- Verbal and written communications skills
- Good CPG Business process knowledge. CPG analytics.
- Used to work in big enterprise environments
- Used to work in Agile projects and fast delivery pace environments
- Ability to solve highly complex problems within work team and foster high level of collaboration remotely in a multi-cultural international environment
- Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers
- Enterprise grade platform/applications deployment and support experience
- Must be a quick learner and self-motivated. Must be a strong team player with effective teamwork skills
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- 5 extra fully paid sick leave days
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
About Grid Dynamics
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,200 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics is known for architecting and delivering some of the largest digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 October 2020