Internal Mobility (IM) is the practice of internal vertical career growth or the horizontal movement of employees within Luxoft, as an additional means of building new career paths and furthering professional development.
Internal Mobility lets employees develop their talents and build their capacities while maximizing retention of employees for the Company.
• Communication with pre-selected internal candidates
• Providing support in arranging interviews for pre-selected internal candidates
• Communicating with Hiring Managers
• Working with candidates tracking system and proving necessary reporting, when needed
• Graduate with 1+ years of working experience in HR/Recruitment areas or PMO / Administrative positions, a background and knowledge of recruiting would be great.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the business.
• Advanced knowledge of English (both verbal and written).
• Good knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
• Working experience in a large organization with a branch structure - nice-to-have.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Well organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks, shift priorities as needed, and work with tight deadlines.
• Good self-management skills: takes initiative to learn a new task or explore a problem further without specific instruction.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment, flexible and adaptable to change.
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 October 2020