Cyber Security Related Project/Platform based on MS Azure and PowerApps Portal. Opportunity to build own team and develop a platform
• Design and develop Office 365 applications and solutions (Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online).
• Analyze the business requirements by collaborating with the stakeholders and IT Management, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
• Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
• Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using Office 365 APIs.
• Implement custom solutions that leverage various Office 365 services.
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, etc.
• Assume additional responsibilities as assigned/required.
Required Professional Qualifications:
• Highly desirable experience building Office 365 solutions including Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online.
• Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Azure Services and Functionality
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Common Data Service and model-driven apps
• Expert knowledge of building web parts, apps, page layouts and content types using the O365 API.
• Experience with Visual Studio or other source control management tools.
• Experience with front end frameworks (React, Angular).
• Experience with various design frameworks.
• Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration.
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
• Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
• Candidate must be the quintessential team player and a highly skilled communicator.
• Candidate should have excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills.
• Professional and friendly team
• Competitive salary
• Convenient offices location
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.
• Comfortable workplace
Exelegent is a premier East Coast cyber security and compliance company where efficiency is standard, and our customers are our partners.
Headquartered in Freehold, NJ with supporting offices in Newark, NJ and Lviv Ukraine, The Exelegent team leverages 10 years of professional experience serving the needs of the healthcare providers, financial services, life sciences, aerospace and defense, insurance and so many more. Over 100+ clients trusted our team of security experts to implement the best practices in security following industry standards in HIPAA, NIST, PCI-DSS, etc.
We partner with industry giants like Microsoft, AWS, Sophos, Cisco, Mimecast, Vonage, RingCentral to bring the best technology and innovation to reach your business goals. Being a vendor-agnostic company, we continue exploring the best solutions for your size and needs recommending key technology for your business results.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 November 2020