We are looking for a Technical SEO Assistant. You will create great SEO services together with a great, like-minded team.
Our Client is a USA-based search marketing firm specializing in Premium SEO solutions for serious agencies. They offer quality wholesale SEO systems and services, including IFTTT SEO Networks, Social Accounts, White Label SEO, and link building optimization.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a similar sphere. You should also be able to work remotely by EST time. Our ideal candidate is someone we can work with, learn from, experiment with, and who genuinely cares about our business and our clients.
You should be highly experienced with all of the following
- Technical website audit
- Edit existing page content, including keyword research
- Identify keyword, page, and overall content gaps/new opportunities
- Research SEO and build data for strategies
- Analyze websites and identify opportunities to optimize site structure and content for improved discoverability
- Implement SEO projects with keyword research, competitive analysis, and internal tools
- UI/UX analysis
What You Bring to the Team:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in on-page optimization and technical SEO
- A full range of SEO skills in content, development, technical topics, UX design, link building, analytics, keyword research, local, onsite optimization, SEO audits, and ASO
- Skills editing settings and posting pages on WordPress
- Fluent English
- 100% remote full-time job
- Opportunity to grow with the US-based developing company
- A team of professionals
- Access to the most up-to-date industry tools & software
- Steady work
- Employer uses a time tracker to track hours
- 30-minute audio interview with Talent Acquisition
- We have an SEO quiz we like applicants to complete
- An interview with the CEO and the team leader via zoom
If this sounds like your kind of thing – we want to talk to you!
About Hiring and Dealing
We are a young start-up of successful headhunters, mentors, and act as strategic consultants and trusted advisors throughout the hiring process.
Our goal and motivation to help customers and candidates to find each other, grow, and achieve high results together.
We will assist you during the whole hiring process by the time you signed the offer with new Employer.
This job is no longer active.