We are currently looking for a full-time freelance Senior Python Software Engineer with Test Suite knowledge and advanced experience with Web Frameworks to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication, and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
The main pool of tasks is associated with development of a distributed and scalable platform.
- Development of a distributed and scalable platform, providing the following services:
--Management and execution of performance tests: load, peak, stress, etc.
--Management and execution of automated user behavior scenarios on various application platforms (iOS, Android, Web, Windows)
--Web UI single application front-end
--Microservices based back-end architecture
- 2+ years of experience in back-end development on Python 3.5+
- Knowledge of Test Suite (pytest, unittest, etc.)
- Advanced experience with web frameworks (aiohttp, Flask, etc.)
- Good knowledge of TCP and UDP protocols, experience of making client-server applications
- Experience in asynchronous programming (AsyncIO) or multi-threading programming
- Experience working with databases (PostgreSQL)
- Intermediate experience with web (RESTful APIs design and building, WebSockets, etc.)
- B1\B2 English level to communicate with distributed team
Nice to have
- Understanding of microservices pattern
- Experienced Linux user
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
- Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
- Community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 September 2020