You will work on our web-based application and the new mobile app, which provide a wide range of challenges.
The person we are looking for can play a key role in influencing how the whole software development process and delivery will be set up, maintained and improved.
There is an opportunity to work on everything from full stack web (Python 3.8, Django 2.2.10, React, numerous modern web APIs like WebGL, WebAudio, etc., Postgres), to a scalable video rendering pipeline, to a cross-platform mobile app leveraging Flutter and native code as well.
We’ll welcome a specialist who loves to:
• Take responsibility for making technical decisions and getting them implemented
• Be involved in planning, designing and implementing ideas as well as supporting infrastructure
• Evaluate technical solutions, identify risks, perform estimation together with the team
• Create apps as a Full stack developer using the Django and React development frameworks
• Work closely with BA, QA, and external stakeholders
• 4 years experience in software development using Python
• At least 1 year of experience with React
• Hands-on experience with Django
• Experience with Heroku
• Participation in the full software lifecycle of applications
• Very good interpersonal and communication skills
• Upper-Intermediate level of English
• 18-20 paid time off days per year
• 5 absence due to illness days and 21 day of extraordinary medical leave per year
• Medical Insurance and Healthcare Kit
• Extensive corporate professional training programs, workshops, ESL and conferences
• Team buildings, corporate parties and Dev-Pro Hangouts
• Visa support
Dev-Pro is a US-based outsource software development company with 8+ years’ experience. A
high level of technical knowledge (25% of our developers are Senior) as well as communication
and visibility are Dev-Pro’s key distinguishing features.
Dev-Pro has experience working with projects of various size and complexity, from innovative
startups to market leaders, due to its established infrastructure and flexible management. We
have expertise in Point of Sale, Exchange market, SaaS, CRM development and integrations
(Salesforce, Dynamics), Big Data, social networks of various types, etc.
Web Technologies: Node.js, Angular.js, HTML, CSS
Mobile Development: iOS, Android, Apache Cordova, React Native
Clouds: AWS, Azure, GCP, Rackspace, UpCloud
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Hypertable, OrientDB
Data Storage Solutions: MongoDB, Redis, Couchbase, Riak, Neo4j, RavenDB, MemCache
Blockchain Technologies: Ethereum, Solidity, HyperLedger, EOS
Full text search: Elasticsearch, Apache Lucene, Apache Solr, Sphinx
DevOps tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform
Deployment: Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCl, Gitlab CI
Industry Standards: PCI DSS, SOX
You will join a company with a culture of experience, cross-pollination, high standards and
productivity, and strengthen your overall management, leadership and communication skills.
1) Health insurance
2) Relocation package
3) English classes
4) More details: https://careers.dev-pro.net/en/#benefits
Get on board and Get IT Done with Dev-Pro!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 October 2020