We are looking for a WMS Implementation Lead to join IT, Processes and Innovations department at FM Logistic Ukraine.
FM Logistic is a family-owned independent logistics company with revenues of €1.3 billion in the fiscal year to March 2019 that operates in 14 countries across Europe, Asia and Latin America and employs more than 27,200 people. We invest in innovation to offer logistics, transport and co-packing solutions that answer changing consumer demands, the rise of e-commerce and omni-channel distribution.
For more than 20 years, FM Logistic has been steadily developing in Ukraine. We are the largest 3PL operator that serves a balanced portfolio of international and local companies in the FMCG, retail, perfume & cosmetics, industrial manufacturing and healthcare industries.
We are looking for a WMS implementation lead to join IT, Processes and Innovations department at FM Logistic Ukraine.
- in relation with the operational staff, design functional and technical specification for delivering sustainable solutions for logistics services;
- organize and support the business directions during customers startups through the Management system deployment (TMS/WMS/LMS);
- anticipate, identify the business needs and potential IT risks.
- graduated from an IT engineering school;
- English - upper-intermediate;
- ideally, you know logistics processes and have work experience in exploitation of Management systems (TMS/WMS/ERP or other);
- team management experience;
- you are curious, ambitious, and flexible with a good team spirit.
- full compliance to Ukrainian labour code;
- competitive remuneration;
- opportunities for professional and personal development within a dynamic international company;
- 5/2, 09:00 - 17:30
- medical insurance, corporate lunches;
- Office location: Dudarkiv village, 2/2 Nezhalezhnosti Str.
- free shuttle busses from Kyiv (Boryspilska & Lisova metro stations) and Brovary.
With more than 25 000 collaborators worldwide, FM LOGISTIC ensures the optimization of the global supply chain: warehousing (computerized inventory management, order processing etc), co-packing, food co-manufacturing and industrial manufacturing, transportation / distribution.
From production to consumption, responsiveness, flexibility, quality and safety make FM LOGISTIC a real creator of value added.
DOU company page: