Our customer is a multinational corporation with more than a century of history and offices in over 180 countries. Their most ambitious goal at the time is to introduce a range of Reduced-Risk Products (RRPs), offering smokers a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes.
Intellias acting as an engineering partner on the ambitious infrastructure project that should delivery the new platform. Platform is a set of services and internet applications that accelerate the development and delivery of software application by taking care of common SDLC challenges. Platform provides access and consumption for engineering teams to a set of services, technologies, practices for their development and for operating their application, ensure a set of compliance and best practices.
- As a member of the Engineering team, you will build develop and maintain Observability platform and ensure its 24/7 reliability and availability by applying modern SRE practices.
- Work closely with other Engineering teams and platform users on continuous improvement of the platform
- Be responsible for implementation of NoOps practices and automation
- Cloud computing (AWS experience preferred)
- Observability tools (Elastic Stack, CloudWatch)
- At least one programming language (preferably Python)
- Infrastructure as a Code (preferably with Terraform)
- Docker and K8s (preferably Kubernetes)
- Experience building and supporting services deployed through a CI/CD pipeline
- Understanding of software design, development and troubleshooting accordingly to SRE practices
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of Service Oriented and Microservice Architectures
- Object oriented programming principles
- Networking Knowledge (VPC’s, Subnets configuration)
- Working in SCRUM methodology
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 October 2020