Looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will promote our products (mainly wearable electronic devices) on global eCommerce marketplaces: Amazon, Walmart, etc.; as well as attract external clients on our online platforms.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will promote our products on global eCommerce marketplaces: Amazon, Walmart, etc.; as well as attract external clients on our online platforms. This role requires the best talent; therefore, it will be rewarded respectively, above the market offer.
We are a cozy American company with leading sales on Amazon. We design, create, and sell mass-market products that best satisfy American's demanding customers. Our manufacturing facilities are in China, but product development in the USA. Every month we sell more than 50.000 goods, mainly wearable electronic devices.
• Min 3 years in eCommerce - launching products for US market
• Experience in physical, mass-market product E-marketing
• Advanced English and Russian (spoken and written)
• Strong communication: story-telling and presentation skills
• Ability to tailor messaging to different audiences
• Proven track record of working cross-functionally and managing multiple initiatives
• Successful experience in people management, being a flexible team player
• You are a creative person; you can take complex and make it simple
• Strong knowledge of PM methodologies: building and managing plans, assessing resources, budgeting, risk management, and estimating
• Analytical mindset with genuine attention to details
• Outstanding troubleshooting and soft skills
Nice to have:
• Selling experience on eCommerce platforms
• A functional understanding of Shopify / Woo Commerce, etc.
• Website management and/or websites development exp
• Experience with Scrum and/or Kanban
• Coordinate and manage tech specialists, webmaster, logisticians, customer support, etc.
• Sett technical tasks for designer, copywriter, SMM and E-marketing manager
• Expansion on new marketplaces in the USA
• Collaborate with the product development team to create new products
• Competitor analysis, and new products launching
• Digital advertising companies: launch, check, improve, scale…
• Develop product go-to-marketplace strategies and build proven customer-centric solutions
• Check net/gross profit, profitability analysis
• Develop and manage product groups according to latest technologies
• Figure out product value proposition to articulate/apply across marketing content and ads campaign
• Product success analysis to increase sales and work with risks
• Distill market feedback to the product team to create new and improve existing goods
• Prepare unique, catching content about our products
• Organise development, upgrade, and management of selling website
• Direct laconic and on-time report to the owner
• Competitive salary that depends on your performance: $3000 - $5000. All details will be discussed during the interview. As this project will grow up - your income will reach above the market offer.
• Perspective work in the US company with space for career progression
• Wide possibilities for personal development and professional growth
• Flexible schedule with working from home opportunity
• Interesting and challenging tasks
• Enjoyable working environment, friendly colleagues and management
Ready to join?
We are looking for your CV with relative eCommerce case studies))
About Life Vision
We help Global businesses run more profitably by staffing:
✓ IT Engineers, Webmasters, QAs
✓ C-Level executives
✓ E-marketing specialists: SMM, PPC, etc.
✓ Product / Project Managers
✓ Bilingual specialists (English + European languages)
✓ ERP SAP Consultants
✓ HRs, BD & Account Managers
✓ Sales, Customer & Tech Support, etc...
✓ Cross-border Recruitment
✓ Connect USA & EU Clients with UA talents and companies
✓ Career Guidance and Job Interview Coaching
✓ Profiling: MBTI, SDS, Gallup Strengths Finder
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.