Всем привет! Ищем человека, который поможет нашему клиенту перейти на AWS! Использовать будем Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes.
Клиент - первопроходец в своём деле на рынке, разрабатывает solution для лучшего понимания бизнеса. Буду рада обсудить детали!
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Senior DevOps to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers maintain and automate routine tasks for applications and programs.
Work with engineers on the design, deployment and continuous improvement of important infrastructure services
Create automated pipelines, provide architecture expertise in infrastructure planning process
Scoping of work, management of backlog and predictability of project delivery
Develop and own best practices/methodologies for provisioning, application scaling, configuration management, capacity planning, monitoring, etc. to improve organization-wide visibility into how distributed systems interact and perform in production
Analyze and understand how customers are using the platform and help drive continuous improvement of the offering based on that.
Our client is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. It provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share.
● Creating APIs and tools that will be used by 100+ engineers and have a direct impact on how delivers software and data.
● Developing multi-discipline technology-focused strategies and solution roadmaps to execute Amazon Web Service (AWS) solutions for clients to help solve business needs and/or requirements.
● Engaging as an advisor to the client around AWS solutions and earning their trust and respect. Providing expertise on aligning current trends in AWS technology market place.
● Understanding many disciplines including application architecture, resiliency and DR, databases, virtualization, servers, storage, infrastructure as code and AWS cloud computing, along with the understanding of technology and industry trends.
● Collaborating with the application developers to understand and setup tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment processes
● Excellent knowledge and experience with cloud based services;
● Good knowledge of:
● AWS (EC2, VPC, IAM)
● Reverse Engineering
● Linux (CentOS)
● Experience with migrating production services
● Hands-on Experience with automation scripting
● Hands-on Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for applications deployed to a cloud or on-premises.
● Problem-solving attitude;
● English upper-intermediate and higher.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with databases
- Python or Go knowledge
- Experience with large-scale, real-time applications
- Experience building and deploying complex systems to cloud and on-premises
- Experience with Windows Server systems
What's in it for you?
● Career growth opportunities;
● Realization of your innovative ideas in building new solutions and services;
● Possibility to propose solutions on a project;
● Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
● Professional skills development and training programs;
● Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
● Learn different business domains;
● Constant flow of new projects;
● Dynamic and challenging tasks;
● Projects from scratch;
● Continuous self-improvement;
● State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
● Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is a global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world. Learn who we are and why we are different.
This job is no longer active.
DevOps / Sysadmin