Remote work, Ukraine · $1500 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Hello! I am a business development manager with more than 5 years of experience. Looking forward to talking to you and see if we are a good fit to each other.
Sales, English, Communication Skills, B2B, Team management, Project Management, MANAGMENT, Business development, Key Account management, Negotiations, It sales, Account Management, Marketing, People management, trello, Analytics, Team player, International sales, Presentation skills, Agile, CRM, Communication skills
No cold calls
kyiv, Ukraine · $2000 · 4 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Built entire Recruiting Strategy for US, UK and Ukrainian market from the ground up - Carried out full international recruiting lifecycle (candidate sourcing, applicants' resume screening, phone and face-to-face interviewing, offer negotiation) - Managed background, criminal, reference checks - Created and implemented streamlined and scalable HR processes, from candidate application organization to identifying, screening, interviewing, skills testing, background screening, and conducting reference checks - Explored and exploited innovative sourcing strategies, focusing on online media in order to maximize cost effectiveness - Successfully hired, trained, and built up the entire internal Recruiting team several times
Technical Recruitment, Talent Management, Talent Pool Creation, Candidate Relationship Management, Recruitment Advertising, Full Recruitment Process Creation, Recruitment Team Management, International Recruitment, English, Executive Search
- Built recruitment teams and processes from scratch several times - Hired talents (both tech and non-tech) in Ukrainian and International markets - Built HR processes and helped with people management - Always focus on quality vs quantity
- Ability to bring value to the company right away as well as grow within the company - Strong professional team with get-it-done mindset - Smart and transparent management
kyiv, Ukraine · $1500 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Hi! I am a 24 y.o. recruiter with 3 years’ experience in direct search for senior niche professionals to both startup and corporate environments. My key experience is recruiting engineers, developers and managers in Aerospace and Technology, FMCG and Manufacturing industries globally. Some of the interesting people I looked for: Robotics Engineer Machine Learning /Computer Vision Engineer Satellite Operator Head of Marketing Electronics Team Lead General Manager Simulation Software for Autonomous Driving Developer Synthetic Aperture Radar Satellite Image Processing Engineer. Looking for interesting projects to work on and cool teams to work with in Kyiv starting mid-summer.
kyiv, Ukraine · $3500 · 7 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Program languages & libraries: C/C++, STL, Ruby, Lua, CMake, JS, Python, Assembler(basic), HTML, JSON, XML. • Microcontrollers & interfaces : Atmel, msp430, stm32, EFM 32 (silicon labs). • Interfaces: spi, i2c, uart, ppi, rs232, rs485, can, 1-wire, usb. • OS: Windows, Linux, QNX, FreeRTOS, • Wireless: XBee, Bluetooth. • Computer programmes: Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, QT, IAR, AVR Studio, QT, C++ Builder, C++ Visual, MathCad, MatLab/Simulink (basic level), Tortoise SVN, GIT, Windows (proficient), MS Office (proficient). • Languages: Ukrainian (native), Russian (fluent), English (advanced) • Organized, responsible, motivated, communicative, a team-worker • Enjoy finding a solution to difficult problems
kyiv, Ukraine · $5000 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
7+ years of experience in managing software development projects Certified PMP, Scaled Agile Framework Agilist (SA) Released more than 30 projects in multiple domains with different project scales Specialties: project and program management in software development, risk management, pre-sales support, business development, customer relationships management, operations management, financial management, budgeting, invoicing and SOWs administration Managerial experience for 50+ employees in a team Able to lead projects with strict timelines to the delivery stage on time and budget Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, an ability to work independently as well as a part of an integrated team. Ability to work with clients identifies their needs, set and manage client’s expectations.
Project Management, Delivery Manager, IT Project Management
- Hands on experience with Fixed Price projects (budget up-to 600k euro) - Agile Transformation, SAFe(Scale Agile Framework) implementation in product development - PMs mentoring and coaching. - Conducting Project Management Training for Junior and Middle-level PMs – Risk management – Pre-Sales, Estimations, Proposals, Contracting – Budgeting, revenue forecasting, P&L
Obtain the position of Program Manager or PMO
Remote work, France · $1000 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Scrum, Project Management, Jira, Agile, Kanban, Product management, SQL, Quality Assurance , Risk management, Business Process drawing, Waterfall, Team management, Business Analysis, English, SDLC, Confluence, project planning, Estimation, Requirements analysis, AGILE/SCRUM, Redmine, planning, Communication, client communication, Monitoring tasks, Agile & Waterfall Methodologies, Account Management, Acceptance Testing, Agile Project Management, Business Strategy, Business analyst, Budget and Timelines Achievement, Critical thinking
AGILE or ITIL environment; English or French speaking, long term
har'kov, kiev · $3000 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
3 years of outbound project & product management experience. - Have been managing small & middle sized teams up to 20 people. - Able to plan and deliver product development both on short and long term basis. - Can easily prioritize objectives for both the client and project team. - Own some technical skills and understanding of the development process, DB and architectural solutions. - Strong experience in managing enterprise solutions and start-ups in various industries. - Able to advise on business cases and conduct market research while coming up with the best fitting solutions. - Experience with manual testing, UI/UX development (designs and wireframes), pre-sales and client negotiation. Worked with: - Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP), Waterfall, implemented FDD & TDD. - Day to day clients expectation management, department and remote team management. - Overall project documentation starting from contract/business offers up to project schedules and DB schemes. - Redmine, Teamwork, JIRA, Youtrack, Asana, Trello, Hubstaff etc.
Project Management, Product management, Scrum, Agile, Risk management, Business Analysis, Sales Management, Waterfall, Design & Prototyping, Release planning, Financial Management, Customer Relations, Kanban
Looking for a company that actually cares about the products that it's creating and treats clients at its best.
kiїv, berlin, london, eu, usa, canada · $1000 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I am experienced in marketing, business development, customer support and sales. For me is not just important to reach the business goals, however, go the extra mile in order to meet the customer needs and deliver the clients satisfaction, by increasing the loyalty. I do believe that my self-confidence, strong analytical and negotiation skills, striving for excellence attitude to life make me the perfect candidate for the position of Account Manager (Customer Manager). Currently, I am the Customer Manager for B2B and B2C clients in Europe, the Middle East and the USA in the marketing research area. My responsibilities include: - Accompanying and supporting clients, advising on all issues of existing clients; - Providing recommendations and analytical reports/insights to resolve partners' business issues; - Expansion of the client portfolio, creation of additional values and cross-sale of additional services; - Developing long-term business relationships with new clients; - Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by developing monthly digest and gathering the NPS; - Providing correct and timely document flow and timely payment for the company's services; - Project management (Scrum methodology); - Risk management and budget fulfilment.
B2B, Communication Skills, English, Negotiations, Account Management, International sales, Project Management, Team management, Presentation skills, Agile, customer support, Business Developement, Team player, Sales, Lead generation, CRM, Networking, Marketing, B2C, Client Relationship, international business development, Product management
Within the last 6 months: 1. Won the biggest automotive project in the company history - total revenue 30 000 EUR. 2. Signed the global cooperation contract with the brand-new client. Year revenue expectation - apx. 300 000 EUR. 3. Revenue growth from already existing clients by 25%.
I would like to work in IT company, it doesn't matter how big it is, whether it's wild known or not. What is really important for me is have the possibility of constant growth, striving for excellence and being greedy for the clients, projects, results. I want to become an integral part of your company.
kiїv · $1300 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I’m experienced in sales, marketing, and business development for a variety of industries, products, and services. Skilled in research and customer service. I am a strong professional, who is passionate about reaching business goals while delivering clients' satisfaction. I consider myself to be a real team player and a creative thinker. I do believe, that Business Development is very competitive and fast-moving space. It attracts ambitious and target driven people who want to progress. Working in the sphere of business development allows me to accelerate my career and helps me to realise my potential. In the right environment and with the right application, it can be amazing to see how rapidly goal can be achieved. The important thing is to have the ability to spot an opportunity and most importantly, do something about it. My current responsibilities are: • Generate, develop and close new business in a defined and growing sector • Accurately forecast and close large accounts to exceed client acquisition goals • Coordinate and conduct on-site assessments of potential clients’ needs and requirements • Propose appropriate software application based on the prospect’s pain points • Develop, direct and manage prospecting strategy to secure C and VP level meetings
Sales, Business development, Communication Skills, It sales, Account Management, Lead generation and sales qualification, Lead generation, Linkedin, CRM, Digital marketing, International sales, B2B sales, Sales and Lead Generation automation, Key Account management, Direct Sales, B2B, Leadgeneration, Business Developement, English
kyiv, Ukraine · $5000 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Project Management, Product Manager, Program Management, RUP, Agile, Scrum, Presentation Skills, CSPO Certified, Certified Scrum Master, ISTQB Certified, Management, Team Leadership, Blockchain, QA leadership, Manual Testing, Automated Testing, MS project, sharepoint, sales, marketing, jira, confluence, jmeter, selenium, rft, telerik, powershell, Negotiations, wordpress, SQL, HTML/CSS, bootstap, content management
Agile, Confluence, Jira, Kanban, Project Management, Redmine, RUP, Scrum, Continuous Integration, Git, Product management, Automated Testing (QA), Manual Testing (QA), Quality Assurance (QA), SQL, Prototype, IntelliJ IDEA, Jenkins, JMeter, Python, UML
- 8+ years in Team Leadership, Project and Product Management - Expertise in industries: Blockchain, Digital Advertisement, Supply Chain, Network Monitoring and SIEM software, ERP systems development; - Successfully managed projects from 3 to 100 people to delivery acting as a Project/Program/Product Manager in different setups. - Customer Success management, enhanced people management - Has an experience working in Product company - Was setting up the Scrum, RUP, other mixed delivery processes from scratch; as well as supported and improved ongoing ones - Was setting up the Performance Management process, have a lot of experience in hiring people as well as firing; - trainer in various Project Management educational courses, conference speaker - Product Management experience, IT Business development experience, Sales experience; - QA Automation background, working closely with developers, able to setup main technical delivery process such as Code Reviews, CI/CD, Test processes - CSPO Certified, Scrum Master Certified, ISTQB Certified Tester
Delivery Manager, Delivery Director, Program Manager role. Overseeing Project Portfolio, setting up effective delivery processes. Cooperation with the Product Management team in setting up the roadmap and accessing its feasibility. High-level reporting to the customer/top-management. PMs/SMs as subordinates. Engineering Manager, Product Manager roles are also interesting. I'm not considering a single-team Project Manager/Scrum Master opportunities