harkіv · $6000 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
14 years of experience in web development. Worked on a variety of projects: from simple websites to huge enterprise systems. Development: hands-on experience with several PHP frameworks, python, relational and NoSQL databases, Android and iOS development Proficiency in non-trivial debugging, profiling and optimization. Solid background in software architecture: pre-sales, discovery, architecture governance, clean architecture, architecture tactics and patterns Team leadership: teams from 6 to 15 people, scrum, kanban, safe
PHP, MySQL, MariaDB, REST, AWS, MongoDB, Redis, OOP/OOD, Nginx, Docker, Symfony, Laravel, Yii, Git, Python, TDD, Clean Architecture, Software Architecture, Design Patterns, Agile
Designed and led the development of REST API for a complicated project. Implemented sort of "ORM" for custom data storage on top of Doctrine Commons component with amazing features (no 1+n problem in lazy loading, batching, rich bulk actions mechanism and other)
I am looking for a team lead/architect position on a challenging project with modern technologies, qualified and open-minded management.
har'kov, kiev · $3000 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
3 years of outbound project & product management experience. - Have been managing small & middle sized teams up to 20 people. - Able to plan and deliver product development both on short and long term basis. - Can easily prioritize objectives for both the client and project team. - Own some technical skills and understanding of the development process, DB and architectural solutions. - Strong experience in managing enterprise solutions and start-ups in various industries. - Able to advise on business cases and conduct market research while coming up with the best fitting solutions. - Experience with manual testing, UI/UX development (designs and wireframes), pre-sales and client negotiation. Worked with: - Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP), Waterfall, implemented FDD & TDD. - Day to day clients expectation management, department and remote team management. - Overall project documentation starting from contract/business offers up to project schedules and DB schemes. - Redmine, Teamwork, JIRA, Youtrack, Asana, Trello, Hubstaff etc.
Project Management, Product management, Scrum, Agile, Risk management, Business Analysis, Sales Management, Waterfall, Design & Prototyping, Release planning, Financial Management, Customer Relations, Kanban
Looking for a company that actually cares about the products that it's creating and treats clients at its best.
Remote work, Ukraine · $3000 · 7 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Android Architecture Components, Android Data Binding Library, Android SDK, Google maps, Gradle, Java SE/EE, material design, Node.js, Oracle SQL, REST API, SQLite, Dagger 2, EventBus, kotlin, Retrofit, Swift, RxJava
I have 7+ years experience in IT industry as a software developer (Android, Java, Node.js). I successfully worked in USA on-site for half a year, worked in distributed teams and have experience of a remote job with english-speaking colleagues. I consider myself as goal-oriented, self-organized person.
I'm looking for long-term remote job as Android developer. Most interested in development of complex native apps.
kharkiv, Ukraine · $4500 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
1) I have 6+ years of commercial experience in Test Automation with Java and Groovy primary skills. 2) Have experience in leading a team of 12 people, including 6 Junior Test Automation Engineers, 4 Middle Test Automation Engineers, 2 Java Developers. 3) Moreover, played a Team Lead role on another production project, created Test Plans for Automation, developed automated scripts using Java, Selenium, TestNG, conducted regular meetings with customers. Passing code reviews by Java Team Leads. 4) Have been working for a huge enterprise secured project with complicated domain and difficult architecture for more than 5 years in two different streams. 5) Can professionally and optimally build a TA Framework from scratch. 6) Able to provide proficient communication with customers. Have developed communication skills and able to speak English fluently. 7) I have strong mentoring skills: have prepared people for Senior positions, conducted a lot of interviews, verifying both the hard and soft skills of the candidates. 8) I have well-developed organizational and time-management skills. 9) I have equally rich experience in testing of Web Services and Web UI. 10) Apart from that, I have 2-year experience as a project manager and business analyst at Upwork for a German customer with a web-project. I was getting the project done in time and in the budget, requirements clariﬁcation and ﬁnalization with a PO. Deﬁning and distributing tasks, creating project management plans. Organizing teamwork, monitoring the work daily and reporting to the project owner. I have strong experience with the following technologies/tools, approaches: Java, Selenium/Selenide, TestNG, JUnit, Groovy, Geb, Web Services testing using Java and ReadyAPI tool, JSON/XML, Test Automation Framework architecture development from scratch, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Jira, Scrum, etc.
Design Patterns, Developer Tools from Browsers, Gerrit, Git, GitHub, Jira, JSON, JUnit, Kanban, Maven, MySQL, OOP, PostgreSQL, ReadyAPI, REST, Selenide, Selenium, SoapUI, TestNG Reporting, XML, Selenoid Docker, Spring, Java Core, AGILE/SCRUM, API Testing, Backend testing, BDD, Automated Testing, Basic CSS, Code refactoring, Confluence/Wiki, Chrome DevTolls\Mozilla Firebug, IntelliJ IDEA, Allure report, Automaton tests creation, Python
Interesting domain, being useful and doing some valuable work, managing a team, business trips, professional growth, challenging tasks, well-organized processes in the company.
kharkiv, Ukraine · $850 · 1 year of experience · Upper Intermediate
• communicate with clients concerning all steps of the development process • planning of project timelines • coordination of the work of the project team (task scheduling, clarification of issues during development, team meeting, monitoring, analyzing) • managing up to 8-10 projects simultaneously • creation of the project's summary • participation in sales process during or after project implementation • estimating of markup task • keeping opened issues of the client via Trello • management of Developers and QA teams • working with client’s requirements and designs
Project Management, Communication, Web Development, People management, Wordpress, Team management, Scrum, Agile, Kanban, Waterfall, English, TRELLO, CRM, Team leading, project planning, Risk management, Basis of methodologies of PM in IT
kharkiv, Ukraine · $3000 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Более 5 лет опыта в управлении проектами как со стороны клиента, так и со стороны компании. Есть опыт менторства и развития команды ПМ В будущем планирую развиваться в People Management
Project Management, Team management, English, project planning, Waterfall, Kanban, Jira, Agile, Scrum
За период работы не было ни одного failed project За пол-года вырос в текущей компании от PM до Lead PM
Карьерный рост Новые процессы
harkіv · $4000 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Project #1 - Online micro loan platform with autoscore neural network Fully responsible for support automation flow and release flow for profuct with appropriate quality. Write new tests, extend old tests. Project #2 - Daily fantasy sports platform with focus B2C. Leading up to 10 people (manual and automation) Project #3 - a simple to use expert system and in-depth analysis that pro-actively detects VMware and/or NetApp configuration and operating issues within uploaded protocol files, configuration, event and performance data. Project #4 - a cloud based CRM analytics solution enabling you to understand prior customer behavior & predict future interactions to maximize revenue. and a lot of other projects
REST API, Java, Automated Testing, Selenium WebDriver, Jira, Git, Selenium, TestNG, OOP, IntelliJ IDEA, Agile, Postman, XPath, Jenkins, SQL, Linux, Maven
- I helped setup CI and release flow - Coordinate process flow to maximize performance and efficiency. - I have inspired my team work together and do our job well - Wrote tests with small amount of flacky tests - Setup automation flow from scratch
- rather product company/fully integrated outstaff than outsource - team with adequate processes (balance of bureaucracy and freedom) - Friendly team
kharkiv, Ukraine · $1500 · 1.5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Data Scientist with proven commercial experience in usage of both classical machine learning algorithms and deep learning models using Python tools (Keras, numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, matplotlib, plotly, Keras). Main expertise fields: NLP, Computer Vision, Reinforcement Learning. Experienced in ETL process (AWS (s3)) Kaggle competition (Home Credit Default Risk) bronze medal (top 10%) Master's Degree in System Analysis
Python, Deep Learning, Keras, Tensorflow, Git, numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, Machine Learning, SQL, Reinforcement Learning, NLP, computer vision, AI algorithms, OpenCV, Data Science, R, Jira, Linux, Math, PostgreSQL, Data Visualisation, Unsupervised Learning
Bachelor's Degree in System Analysis (2017) Master's Degree in System Analysis (2019)
I'm looking for interesting projects in Machine Learning, Data Engineering, Web Development (Python) which will challenge me! It's important for me to work with professionals and learn from their experience.
kharkiv, kiev · $1100 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
2013 - ... (5.5 years) - web/mobile UX and UI design - product design - corporate style and promo - types of projects: enterprise, medical, real estate, booking, CRM, landing page, retail, insurance, beauty service, sport, blog, promo, news... - CV on request
Adobe Photoshop, InVision, Adobe Illustrator, User Experience, User Interface, user flow, iOS design, Android design, Design Patterns, Adaptive Design, Figma, Wireframes, English, Adobe After Effects, WebDesign, Prototyping, iOS, App design, Design UI/UX, CSS, mobile design, Product Design, Graphic design
● more than 100 succesfull done projects ● trusting relationships with clients based on work ● communication skills ● high quality developed products ● good ux/ui achived skills ● adaptation of sites for mobile and tablet versions ● approach to details, problems solving
- foreign customers and projects are in priority - hign level types of projects - long-term projects in priority - clear management - clear communication - good and modern team - experience exchange - cutting-edge technologies and approaches - agile work - modern work place
kiev, har'kov, l'vov · $4500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Strong knowledge and wide practical experience in building business process outsourcing in IT sphere, locally and internationally 7 years experience in such areas as program and delivery management, technical project management, product management, BA, business development, partners relationship and support, resourcing management 20 years experience in leading projects and establishing operational effectiveness across various business domains Highlights: - Managing business unit (resourcing, sales, development, operations and support) - Managing delivery with up to $4-5 million/year - Managing portfolio budget end to end - Managing project teams of 50+ - Managing partner relations - Establishing and developing centers of competences sharpened to extend existing and create new lines for revenue
Project Management, English, Team management, Risk management, Product management, Problem Solving, Requirements gathering and testing, working with foreign customers, Business Analysis, SDLC, Communication, Agile/Scrum/Kanban, Process optimization, Web Development
Key achievements: - achieving business goals and KPI's targets for portfolio - driving pre-sale effectiveness up to 70-80% - establishing best practices and proper PM tools for projects - managing large, long term projects within very tough SLA's - providing consulting and governance support to portfolio PMs - standing as a main contact for resolving stakeholders escalations - negotiating up-sale opportunities with the existing partners - building up new/alternative business lines and revenue channels - actively participating as a speaker in external and internal PR activities (meetups, workshops, conferences) NB: I have a few failed projects in my career and a bunch of successful to weigh in and realize proactively where the difference between failed vs successful projects lives
I'm looking for Delivery or Program Manager position, with the essential focus on developing rock solid partnership by providing innovative, quality service and bringing to a life awesome, challenging projects. I am interested in delivering software development projects for various socially valuable domains in mind both - custom developed and enterprise based solutions implementation. NB: won't consider anything having to do with gambling