kyiv, Ukraine · $2700 · 7 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- building CI from scratch - selenium tests (PHP) - REST API test automation (Python, PHP) - ios/android apps manual testing - security testing - load testing - AWS experience Currently I am on manual (little automation) QA position at python/angular/iOS project. Looking for more automation QA position (python stack is preferable)
TeamCity, Git, Jenkins, pytest, Selenium, Automated Testing, REST API, PHP, Basic SQL, Back-end testing, Python, Jira, Continuous Integration
- building continuous integration process and env. from scratch - increasing test coverage from 0% to 90% on some projects
opportunity to develop automation testing skill a little manual work is acceptable
kyiv, Ukraine · $3000 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Manual, API and UI testing Load and performance testing C# + Selenium WebDriver +SpecFlow
Automated Testing (QA), Git, LINQ, Manual Testing (QA), REST API, Scrum, TFS, C#, OOP, CSS, HTML, Jira, JMeter, BDD, specflow, Selenium WebDriver, SQL, Automated Testing, XPath
- Able to build automation framework from scratch - for both API and UI parts - Working with stressful conditions - Release management for parallel projects
kyiv, Ukraine · $4700 · 5 years of experience · Intermediate
• Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects. • Responsible for Leading and directing the QA leadership team. • Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance. • Be accountable for the test automation projects, mentor, and provide leadership to the QA automation developers and managers. • Participate in interviews, induction, training and performance evaluation of all QA leads. • Provide technical leadership and expertise within the field of Quality Assurance and Testing. • Ensuring that the development teams adhere to the principles, guidelines and best practices of the QA strategy as defined. • Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation. • Building and maintenance of quality standards as well as enforcing technical and testing standards. • Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes. • Gather and present testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stakeholders. • Ensure the proper usage of available tools to gain the maximum benefit of the QA effort. This includes testing tools for functional, performance, automation, etc. • Manage training and continuous learning of QA staff by means of short courses, conferences, meetups, certifications, etc. • Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams. • Direct the development of the QA strategy, methodology, discipline, and framework. • Driving and improving the QA team in areas of automated testing and agile testing. • Provide technical expertise in Test Automation, Testing Methodologies, Testing Processes, Tools, and Techniques across the teams. • Work with QA managers, Development managers, and the Software Development Director to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed department and corporate quality goals.
kyiv, Ukraine · $1000 · 2 years of experience · Intermediate
Manual Testing, Agile, Jira, Regression Testing, Scrum, TestRail, usability, GUI, CSS3, HTML5, REST API, SQL, Functional testing, Web Testing, Postman, Quality Assurance, Confluence, Chrome DevTools, Android Studio, pentest
▨ Knowledge Test Design technics; ▨ Creating Test Documentation (Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Suites, Check Lists, Bug Reports); ▨ Cross-browsing, Functional, BlackBox, Security, UI/GUI, Usability, Smoke, Regression and Retesting; ▨ Programming skills (HTML,CSS, SQL); ▨ OWASP ZAP, IntelliJ IDEA, Git, Excel, Word, Photoshop CC; ▨ Knowledge of tools (JIRA, TestRail, Confluence); ▨ Knowledge Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban); ▨ Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills; ▨ Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment; ▨ Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations; ▨ Adapting well to change whilst maintaining focus on and never forgetting key business goals & personal objectives; ▨ Always seeing every project through right from start through to the very end, as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Friendly team, interesting and complex projects, professional and career growth, an absence of bureaucracy.
poltava, harkіv, vіnnitsja · $700 · 4 years of experience · Intermediate
Company: "Smartbond, INC" 108 West 13th Street Wilmington, Delaware 19801 U.S.A., (Poltava branch, UA) Duration: 03.2003 - part-time job, Intern (eSecuritel Asp) 2004 -junior QA (eSecuritel Asp, technical tasks interpreter) 2005 - middle QA (eSecuritel Asp, http://www.islandstops.com/, 1 Safe Backup Software) 2006 - 09.2007 - senior QA, tutor QA (eSecuritel .Net) Role: Senior GUI Testing QA of the Poltava branch of the company, an interpreter from English. Responsibilities: • Verification of job of programmers performances to the accordance of tasks of customers on projects, for the company - http://www.smartbond.com/; http://uat.esecuritel.com/Default.aspx https://www.bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/8239271Z:US-esecuritel
Manual Testing, Tester, Web Testing, QA, Software QA Testing, Junior, GUI testing
Тестував перехід міжнародного проекту з безпеки та сервісу мобільних телефонів eSecuritel з Java (ASP) на PHP (.Net). Та підготував для інших проектів компаніі 3-х QA початківців.
Цікавлять великі інфраструктурні проекти та сучасні мобільні додатки. Важливим вважаю періодичні курси (тренінги) підвищення кваліфікації та зведена до мінімуму плинність кадрів робочої групи проекту.
bud'-jakij, kiїv · $2000 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Last 3 years working with e-commerce projects based on Magento/Magento 2.
Manual Testing, Jira, Regression Testing, Scrum, SQL, Agile, Functional testing, HTML, Quality Assurance, Web Testing, Postman, CSS, Git, Confluence, TestRail, Redmine, JMeter, Mobile testing, Ad-hock testing, Test documentation writing/maintenance, Google Sheets), Tester, REST API, Browserstack
kyiv, Ukraine · $2000 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Sprint planning and managing QA time (estimation, prioritized backlog) needed for each project iteration. Formal (Ad-hoc) testing and analyzing technical documentation (FRD, BRD, Confluence, Patch Notes) related to the project to find any defects at early stages of development. Creating and passage (run) different Test cases, Suits, CheckLists, Traceability matrix regarding testing goals in the TestRail/TestLink. Defining and executing long positive and negative scenarios of testing and covering most critical functionality which allow detecting more unexpected bugs. Creating and working with mobile builds (Android SDK, Jenkins, TestFlights) for IOS/Android apps. Generating backend jobs by Jenkins and Bitbucket for test environment (Dev, SIT, UAT, etc). Performed Smoke, Functional, Regression testing of mobile applications (IOS/Android), WEB platform (UI) and API with integration blockchain solution by using Postman, Fiddler, Charles, Jmeter, Dev tools, Amazon Web Service (S3, CloudWatch), DB etc. Founding and entering bugs into the Jira. Working closely with development and project management staff to identify the appropriate plan for issue resolution and retest. Writing Test Plans, Bug Reports for management staff and customer. Technologies: WEB Services: Rest (API), Blockchain. HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, SQL DB (MySQL/Mongo). Methodologies: Agile: Scrum, Kanban. OS: Windows, MacOS, Linux (Ubuntu). Platforms: IOS, Android. CVS: GitHub, Bitbucket. Tools (Programs): JIRA/Сonfluence, MANTIS, TestLink, TestRail, Continuous integrations: Jenkins. BuildTools (mobile): Android SDK, ADB, X-Code, TestFlight. API testing: Swagger, Postman, SoapUI, Fiddler, Сharles. Performance: Jmeter. Virtualization: VirtualBox. Emulators: iPadian, BlueStacks, RemixOS Player, Genymotion. Cloud: AWS (S3/CloudWatch). UML: Sketch, InVision, Avocode, Zeplin. Plugins (Chrome/Firefox): PerfectPixel, MeasureIt, FormFiller, GoogleAnalytics, WebDeveloper, Validator, Lizard, ViewSource, etc. Other:Xenu.
kiїv · $2600 · 5 years of experience · Intermediate
MegaBackup Corp. -- Junior WEB QA Engineer August 2014 - November 2015 Kromtech -- Middle WEB QA Engineer November 2015 - December 2016 MegaBackup Corp. -- QA Team Lead (web, mac) December 2016 - March 2017 MacKeeper -- QA Team Lead (mac) March 2017 - December 2017 Startup (security solutions) -- QA Team Lead (mac, web, ios, android) January 2018 - June 2018 Startup (security solutions) -- Senior WEB QA Engineer July 2018 - October 2018 SoftServe (vivint) -- QA Team Lead (web, ios, android) October 2018 - till now
Jira, HTML, Scrum, Manual Testing , CSS, Agile, Git, Regression Testing, REST API, Manual Testing, Postman, Linux, Selenium WebDriver, JSON, TestRail, Confluence, iOS, JMeter, Quality Assurance , Python, Jenkins, Testing, bug-reports, Page Object, write Test plan, crossbrowsers-testing, WEB applications, Selenium, Quality Assurance, Web Testing, Functional testing, API testing, Requirements analysis/clarification, Windows, Mobile Testing, SDLC, Fiddler, VirtualBox, AGILE/SCRUM, GUI testing, UI/UX, Acceptance criteria, Chrome Dev Tools, Bug Reporting, XPath, Smoke Testing, Kanban
ivano-frankovsk, Ukraine · $300 · Intermediate
2018. Finished course Quality Control in IT Cluster Academy, Ivano-Frankivsk; Studied the basics of testing, the features of writing test cases. Defect tracking and tasks management in Jira. Good understanding of test techniques and its utilizatiоn; Basic knowlеdge in writing SQL queries, the beginner in HTML, CSS; English – Intermediate Level (the learning process is in progress);
Jira, Manual Testing, SQL, Scrum, Regression Testing, Quality Assurance, HTML, Agile, Windows, CSS, test cases, Ad-hock testing, Black Box testing, Bug Reporting, Functional testing, Web Testing
Хочу змінити своє життя, шляхом зміни сфери діяльності, обрати те, що дійсно є важливим та цікавим для мене.
kyiv, Ukraine · $1000 · 1 year of experience · Intermediate
• Manual testing (functional/non-functional, integration, regression, smoke, E2E testing) • Developing test plans, check-lists and test cases • Test case design/execution • REST API testing • Excellent understanding of Scrum methodology • Testing environment preparation • Logs analyzing for bugs' root cause identification • Reporting bugs into a bug tracking system • Participating in bug tracking meetings with internal customers • Mobile application testing (Andriod/iOS) • Collaborating with developers, project/product managers, and QA engineers throughout project lifecycle Languages: SQL, CSS, HTML, Technical skills: GitLab, Jira, Confluence, TestRail, Postman, MySQL, Redmine, Android Studio, Fiddler, Google Dev Tools Languages • Ukrainian, Russian – native • English – intermediate
Manual Testing, Regression Testing, Scrum, Jira, API testing, TestRail, Quality Assurance, Web Testing, HTML, Functional testing, SQL, CSS, Git, REST API, Confluence, Redmine, Android Testing, non-functional testing, Bug-Tracking, Postman, Test documentation writing/maintenance, Agile, Creation of test documentation