• 3+ years experience in C++
• Strong understanding of design patterns
• Experience working with cryptographic libraries and APIs
• Familiarity with SSL/TLS and x509
• In-depth knowledge of application security vulnerabilities, attack vectors and mitigation techniques
• Desire to innovate and learn new technologies
• Ability to design and create efficient software
• Strong architecture skills and experience
• Experience in application security audit and code review
• Familiarity with application security verifications approaches(SAST, DAST)
• Understanding of SSDLC
Collabio Office is a platform for cloud-based, office-productivity solutions.
It enables telecom providers, vendors, enterprises, OEMs and end-users to fully utilize the modern document system in the cloud for superior productivity and complete security. With Collabio Office, cloud-based document editing is transformed into a commodity; users can edit and view documents, collaboratively work together, access their email and calendar and store work in the cloud—regardless of the platform.
Job posted on
14 January 2020