On behalf of our American client, we're looking for an experienced and talented iOS Engineer to join a high-growth, freemium consumer mobile company that has raised >$200 million in equity capital since inception.
Founded in 2008, it is a platform for today’s busy families, bringing them closer together by helping them better sync, communicate with and protect the people they care about most. Their mobile app provides millions of families in over 140 countries with services such as private location sharing, location history, drive details, crash detection, roadside assistance and help alerts through our free and paid membership subscription.
The customer base, which currently exceeds 23 million monthly active users (MAU), has enabled a company to become one of the world's largest sources of consumer driving data with more than 18 billion miles collected per month as of June 2019. They are at the forefront of a broad range of technologies (mobile, location services, hardware sensors, machine learning, big data, etc) in pioneering its family-centric platform.
Our client has over 130 employees and counting across offices in San Francisco, San Diego, Fort Lauderdale and Las Vegas. As of early 2019, we are public on the Australian Stock Exchange.
They do need a developer to deal with:
- Build Safety features
- Implement the model store for local cache and server API calls
- Modularize the messaging feature
- Participate in the interview process to help us hire great talent
So, to be able to do all the mentioned things above, you have to possess:
- Minimum 4+ years of iOS development experience
- Experience working on a commercial app on the App Store that deals with the local database and server API calls
- Passionate about technology and never-ending curiosity about the new features in iOS
- Comfortable with multiple areas of the iOS SDK
- Comfortable in a small, intense, and high-growth start-up environment
- Experience coding in Swift
Mobilunity is a global provider of Ukrainian based, dedicated development teams. We believe that the key to any successful endeavor lies in the people that commit themselves to it. Therefore we leverage the relationships that we have locally, to unite companies from around the world, with the very best in Ukrainian development. All done by investing in people, ensuring employee retention, effective teamwork, and advanced performance.
At the core of our business lies what we call the 3Rs of Nearshoring. Relationships, Recruitment, and Retention.
DOU company page: