Agileengine team is looking for a skilled and experienced ReactNative engineer to join our international team in building a product that simplifies homeownership & home safety.
We are looking for engineers who think systematically, implement quickly, and innovate eagerly. Simply put, passionate people who want to build things, as well as having:
● 3+ years of mobile development experience
● Proven experience and interest in React Native
● Desire to learn and work with ClojureScript
● Experience with iPhone/iPad application development using Swift/Objective-C
● Experience developing apps on Android or other mobile platforms
● Excellent written and verbal English
● You are passionate about technology and make your team better
● You are highly motivated, with great teamwork and communication skills
Will be plus:
● Engagement with programming projects outside of work (hobby projects, activity in the local tech community, etc.)
● Experience with Redux and popular Redux middlewares
● Ability to setup CI/CD pipeline
● Published App Store and/or Google Play apps
What’s it like to work at AgileEngine?
● Meaningful jobs
Our engineers’ jobs revolve around is building business-critical products and features and architecture-level decision-making.
● Investments in your growth
AgileEngine covers training costs, encourages visiting conferences, and hosts tech talks. We believe that growth is a #1 priority for our people.
● The compensation you’ll appreciate
Great engineers deserve great compensation. We’re always ready to offer the best terms to rockstar developers.
● Direct communication
Our engineers communicate with our clients’ teams directly while working side by side with people from around the world.
● Having fun together
We ensure a healthy work-fun balance with things like rafting adventures, mountaineering, skiing and snowboarding trips, parties, and much more.
What will you do?
● Taking ownership of business requirements and design/implement/test solutions
● Liaising closely with US team to ensure a quality look & feel for all features
● Development and integration of new applications and enhancements
● Working on projects to improve the stability of our existing software
Centriq is a new app that revolutionizes how homeowners keep things running and get things done at home. From mechanical systems in the basement, electronics in the living room or fruit trees in the yard, anytime a homeowner needs help, it’s easy to find. It also gives a voice to your home: alerting you when specific maintenance is required, showing you how to do it and telling you exactly what parts or supplies you need to get it done.
The National Association of Home Builders awarded us the 2016 Industry Game Changer Award as the company most likely to transform the home-ownership experience.
We are a fast growing company in Ukraine with offices in Kharkov, Kiev & Odessa. Our true selling point is the projects we have. We work with cool startups and innovative companies that have big ideas and budgets to implement them. This includes big names like LivingSocial with 90 million users, BleacherReport with 20 000 000 MAU or FunnyOrDie - famous Emmy-winning comedy video website and film/TV production company.
Come grow with us!