We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Software Engineer – .Net to help us to take our processes to the next level.
Our client is creating efficiencies while driving down costs in the transportation industry with software solutions that bring much-needed visibility and efficiency to the $700B market. Their solutions create cost savings and productivity gains for Carriers, Brokers and their Shippers across North America while reducing the carbon footprint of this diesel-heavy industry.
- 4+ years of professional experience building advanced web apps;
- Expert knowledge of .Net;
- Experience with ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core;
- Experience working with MS SQL;
- Experience working with .Net based ORMs (Entity Framework 6.2, NHibernate etc.);
- Experience working as part of agile scrum teams;
- Good communication skills, curious, highly motivated, and enjoy being an active and engaged team member.
Would be a plus
- BS in relevant field, i.e. Computer Science, Media Arts, Human-computer interaction;
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure;
- Experience working with Microsoft Service Fabric;
- Experience working with Microservices;
- Experience optimizing code for performance;
- Experience with event-based application architecture;
- Experience with NoSQL.
- Design and build elegant, modern web applications that delight our customers;
- Deliver working software as part of small, cross-functional agile teams;
- Participate in agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily standups, and retrospectives;
- Adhere to, and evolve quality practices with your team including test automation.
What we love about Innovecs
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Innovecs is an American business technology outsourcing company, headquartered in Ukraine. We’re building our reputation by creating cutting-edge software products for our clients all over the world.
More about Innovecs: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UA4_oHyYwk
Apply for job
Job posted on
10 October 2019
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you