FigLeaf is a new start-up that has developed the only all-in-one, comprehensive privacy solution that gives consumers – the power and the choice to protect their privacy, wherever they go online.
Online privacy has been impossible – until now. FigLeaf is the first to create a new paradigm for online privacy control by designing one comprehensive, easy-to-use app that empowers individuals to control their own data, image, reputation and identity no matter their location, device or activity. Our first-of-its-kind desktop and mobile app gives consumers the power to finally understand where their personal data is, who has it, and what data they have – empowering consumers to fully manage and control their privacy and making online privacy possible for everyone.
FigLeaf’s “Privacy by Design” approach only gathers the personal data a consumer chooses to share, and our proprietary “zero-knowledge” solution gives the individual the only key to their data, ensuring no outside party can access their personal information – not even FigLeaf.
Our vision: When privacy is a choice, humanity is free.
We are facing a number of exciting challenges in terms of product sustainability, quick prototyping, new features integration and testing. Along with pursuing minimal time to market and cross-platform flexibility, we are also striving towards making our product scalable and our development process consistent for cross-functional teams.
We expect this role to face all these challenges together with us and be ready to grow to bring Electron expertise to the team, quickly get onboarded in our product, and contribute to product architecture & “zero-knowledge” approach implementation.
- Develop sustainable and scalable build for current product together with the team;
- Contribute to making crucial architectural decisions;
- Share knowledge with the team in regard to JS, Electron;
- Conduct code reviews on Electron and Node.js;
- Be ready to communicate with project stakeholders (product, marketing, development) to understand their requirements and translate them into architecturally significant requirements
- You are active open source contributor on Electron and/OR have on-hands production experience with Electron for building products with proven user base & monetization;
- Strong Computer Science background (algorithms);
- Experience with React and/or Angular as a plus
- Good understanding of multithreading;
- Always eager to learn new technologies, architectural best practices and be ready to apply them in a beneficial way;
- Able to pitch technical ideas & arguments in English
- The unique opportunity and freedom to build a revolutionary privacy solution which will be distributed by top world OEM companies and return choice of privacy to millions of users;
- Have a large impact on end-to-end architecture of an integrated solution built on the latest technologies applicable to various platforms (Win, Mac, IOS, Android, web)
- Communicate with engineers who have deep knowledge in different domains - there’s so much space to grow;
- You will not be bored as Agility is within our DNA. Besides, we also provide continuous professional competencies development and professional growth opportunities
- We work in a very warm and friendly working environment. There are plenty of top-notch ZEO people you can learn from here and we hope you can teach and share knowledge with others, too. We believe in Teamwork. We not only help each other but challenge each other, as well
- Ability to work in Consumer-centric company changing the lives of millions of people across the Globe
And yes, we have a bunch of other benefits which help complete our mission and enjoy your life (we care a lot about work-life balance):
- Free external and internal professional trainings and certifications (we annually attend Amazon Re:Invent and will go there this year too)
- In partnership with Amazon, we organize Amazon Developer Days and freely delegate our speakers for this event;
- Starting from your first working day you will get meals (three times a day — breakfast/dinner/supper) in the company restaurant with partial compensation of their cost by the company. Who knows, maybe you will quit cooking once you join our team
- Foreign language learning in the company office (different levels of language skills; etc.)
- Ukrainian labor legislation guarantees
- 40-hours working week with flexible working hours
- Annual paid vacations (20 working days)
- Medical insurance and health protection programs
- Compensation of the transport expenses for candidates from other cities invited to our Kyiv office for an interview
- Corporate / team / special events
- Sports activities in our office gym with a personal coach (yoga, boxing, etc.)
About ZEO Alliance
ZEO Alliance is a technology-driven company creating products and experiences that positively impact the world. We are the company where the skills of world-class engineers collide with the creative instincts of entrepreneurs.
We offer all our employees the challenging environment and a chance to become a part of geeks community that works together to advance company’s mission to CREATE A NEW NORMAL.
We are inspired by the entire process of creating products and competing in the global market, from the USA to Asia.
This job is no longer active.