You will work largely independently and will be responsible for the whole range of activities when implementing a new feature.
You will be involved in creating concepts and code, conceptual design, usability, user experience and work on challenging visualization problems, reverse engineering of Microsoft’s code, and reinventing the user interface.
• At list 2 years’ experience in C++ development
• Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
• Fluent English is mandatory, German is a plus
• University degree in Computer Science or similar
Benefits and perks
• No-meeting policy, no time devoted to organizational stuff, documentation and no tracking of time, flexible hours
• All management are computer science PhDs
• Sponsorship of the work permit, support in moving and accommodation, tickets, apartment for the first time
• Team size: 20 developers reporting directly to CTO
Salary: 75 000-120 000 € gross per year, after the 1st year - 120 000 € guaranteed
About Clever Recruiting
Подбор персонала для международных технологических компаний. Релокация в страны Евросоюза.
Job posted on
15 November 2019