As a Technical Lead, you will lead a team of highly talented engineers and work closely with product designers, product owners, and your technical peers to make sure we think up, develop and deliver the best-in-class product.
Here at Readdle, we have been delivering a powerful suite of productivity apps for iOS and Mac for many years now, and our Documents app has been at the forefront of making file management usable on iOS devices. Marked as “App Store Editors' Choice” in 70+ countries it’s the hub for all files as it replaces a document viewer, PDF reader, "read it later", music and video player, file downloader, cloud integrator and a bunch of other applications as the one elegant app.
What you'll do:
- Lead and manage the iOS team
- Building elegant, well-tested solutions to complex problems.
- Collaborating with the core engineering and product management team to review product requirements and user stories, propose viable implementation options, and define specific software tasks.
- Ensuring code quality through code reviews, thorough automated tests, and collaboration with QA.
Essential for the role:
- Strong technical strengths in Objective-C and SWIFT
- Excellent knowledge of Apple’s development tools and development environments
- Understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Solid leading experience
- Third-party libraries and APIs
- Xcode, Instruments
- UIKit, Core Graphics, iCloud Services, Foundation, GCD
- OOP patterns
- Memory management and optimizations
We’ll also be looking for these things:
- Unit testing
- NSURLSession / HTTP
- Dependency management
- Mercurial, Git
You’ll be leading the way. We’re betting you’re driven to build great things and get awesome results. Join this amazing journey with Readdle.
Our mission is to make people more productive by enabling technology to millions. We strive to create the best experiences on mobile and desktop for those who want to be more productive.
Apple has crowned many of our products as Editors' Choice and Apps of the Year, and we have often hit the Top Charts in dozens of countries. But this is just what is on the surface.
Job posted on
24 August 2019.