Our client is an online loan comparison platform - to make loans for consumers transparent, fair and cheap. Through digitization and automation providing a complete market overview and the fastest and easiest access to credit.
We are looking for a talented open-minded developer who will bring his/her experience, intelligence, and inspiration to the team in Berlin. The as a developer you will join our team and take an active part in technical implementation, solutions design, reengineering/refactoring, development improvements.
The successful candidate should have a highly developed set of analytical, communication skills and consulting capability, an ability to present and communicate complex technical solutions. He or she should be able to identify technical risks, propose solutions and effectively communicate them to all stakeholders.
Technology stack :
* Java 8, Spring Boot 2
* Spring framework: IoC, MVC, Data, Security, Tx, REST, Spring Cloud
* Messaging: RabbitMQ, JMS / AMQP
* ORM frameworks: JPA/Hibernate, JDO/DataNucleus
* Databases: PostgreSQL 10, Redis
* Netflix OSS: Eureka, Ribbon, Zuul, etc.
* Testing frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, TestNG, RestAssured, Selenium WD
* CI tools: Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Docker, Docker Swarm
* Technical tasks implementation, design
* Code review, code optimization, refactoring
* Proceed with team planning, proper estimations, commitments
* Creating a technical vision
* Collaboration with the Architecture and DevOps teams
* Communication with stakeholders and management
* At least 4 years experience as a software engineer,
* Excellent Java knowledge (Core, OOP, DDD)
* Deep understanding of common architectural concepts, patterns, and approaches
* Experience with microservices architecture preferably with Spring Cloud
* Experience with unit testing and code quality tools (TDD, BDD)
* Knowledge of RDBMS (Postgres)
* Strong algorithmic, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Passion for agile development methodologies (Scrum, Scrumban, Lean) and engineering practices (continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development)
* Fluent in spoken and written English (German knowledge is preferable)
This job is no longer active.