The Client is a European startup in the area of Berlin Music Festivals, which is developing next level festival CRM & framework. They integrate ticket vendors, festival promoters, payment providers and cashless payment supplier into one framework. With Client’s platform, the guests will enjoy a secure and easy-to-use environment to prepare their attendance.
The platform is festival independent and already worked with major festivals like Melt!, Splash! and Lollapalooza Berlin.
- Strong knowledge of Vue.JS (ability to cover your code with tests)
- Strong knowledge of JS (ES6+, Webpack, Babel);
- Understanding of Client-Server communication (REST, OAuth);
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Ruby on Rails (Junior+ level or strong willing to learn Ruby).
- Rapidly build high-quality features to enhance and develop the platform;
- Improve existing and design new architecture of the system.
What we offer:
- Business trips to Berlin;
- Free attendance to the music festivals of the client;
- Great team and interesting projects;
- Modern technologies and management methods;
- Tech/career grows opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Sports Corner
- In-house English classes;
- Medical insurance;
- Comfortable office (close to Lukianivska);
- Friendly atmosphere (corporate events).
About Scalors GmbH
SCALORS is a German software outsourcing company, which has development centers across Europe and recruits IT specialists all over the world for permanent employment in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. We've specialized in building cost-efficient software teams in Ukraine. You work with us as a German contractual partner. This means that you have no monetary insecurities and a very high level of legal security.
Stay tuned for open vacancies on scalors.com!