Trust Sourcing is looking for Middle .NET developer for our major client in the US - a leading market research firm for the food industry, combining research with expert insights from a team of creative, inquisitive problem-solvers and food lovers.
About Trust Sourcing:
Trust Sourcing is a technology outsourcing company, established in 2005 as a part of Cygility Inc. Headquartered in the United States. The company operates design and development center in Ukraine, providing the cutting-edge tech solutions to its customers in digital media, finance, food&beverage, retail, and travel industries. Trust Sourcing provides various service offerings including business technology advisory, UX & interface design, web & software programming, mobile development, and testing for businesses all over the world.
Trust Sourcing mission is to implement the best solutions for clients’ business prosperity, since the clients’ success affects ours. Trust is what we put in heart of our relations with customers — and its typifies Trust Sourcing identity. We are not just developing websites or software, we help businesses to develop and flourish.
Now we are looking for Middle .NET developer for our major client in the US - a leading market research firm for the food industry, combining research with expert insights from a team of creative, inquisitive problem-solvers and food lovers. It is a full-service company offering both syndicated and custom research solutions to a number of Fortune 500 clients.
Technology stack of product:
Your required skill set:
- Solid experience with C#, .NET Ecosystem;
- Solid understanding of relational databases (MS SQL Server);
- Experience working with Entity Framework;
- Understanding of development processes like: Scrum, continuous integration and deployment;
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving ability and attention to details;
- Intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- ReactJS framework;
- .NET Core, ASP.NET Core (MVC, Web API);
- NoSQL, AWS
- Implement the logic for platform hub which gets the data from different services via API;
- Development of reporting tools, data views, statistics exports;
- Incorporate the Identity server logic for the whole platform;
- Back-end logic for mobile applications;
- HR interview by skype (20-30 min)
- Technical interview (on-site, 1-1,5 hours) + Test task (if necessary)
About Creative Quarter
Creative Quarter - is a chain of creative office spaces, provides beautiful, functional workspaces, managed infrastructure services and events. CQ mission is to let to let businesses focus on what they do best by taking care of all the rest. And warp them to the stars.
Apply for job
Job posted on
16 May 2019.