Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe.
The Virtual Development Platform (VDP) is an advanced development in testing and validation domain. VDP is as an evolving system, ultimately providing users of this system single point access to orchestration of development environment.
VDP evolves from VDP Proof of Concept (POC) study to VDP Now desktop and network solutions and then to Cloud-based, distributed VDP Enterprise suite.
Users of VDP Now will have the ability to remotely access test kits as well as communicate with new and existing tools in the customer's Software Development Ecosystem right from their web browser.
VDP Enterprise will provide users the ability to remotely access real vehicle hardware as well as cloud-based ECU simulations, efficiently automate engineering tasks, and aggregate, review and export critical vehicle data.
VDP platform development is complex engineering program, which consist of several concurrent project streams.
Project includes 3 offshore teams + 1 onsite team: all together must achieve synergy to create stable high quality product.
Program includes variety of technologies starting from HW design up to cloud architecture.
Developers which join the team will face necessity to interact with different technological stacks: MEAN, C/C++ Embedded, Cyber Security in Automotive, IoT, HW Desing, UI/UX
• Design separate components, modules, classes, database tables etc.
• Code, debug, document, and maintain portions of software.
• Develop unit and integration testing.
• Participate in peer code and design reviews.
• Participate in estimation and planning sessions.
• Contribute to the development of technical project documentation and user documentation.
• Participate in conference calls and face-to-face meetings with the Customer and Customer partners.
• Comply with the best engineering practices, the technical standards and the quality criteria set forth on the project.
• Report status and progress according to the project rules.
• Spot current deficiencies in the development process, adopted procedures and engineering practices, environment configurations, etc., and suggest improvements.
• Improve your qualification within the areas of expertise at various training courses, seminars and/or other educational organizations
• 5 years working experience of C/C++:
• Linux/Posix programming concepts: IPC, socket communication, multithreading, shared memory, pipes.
• Bash, cmake/make scripting
• Experience with Linux video technologies: V4L2, gstreamer, CSI
• OpenGL, EGL
• Minimum of 2 years of experience (as a user) with modern DevOps tools, such as Git, GitHub, and/or Jenkins
• Initiative, proactive and result oriented.
• Good team player.
• Dedicated and keen on keeping the commitments.
• Thorough and accurate.
• Takes a lot of professional pride in their work.
• Constantly striving for high-quality solutions.
• Bachelor's / Master's degree in computer science / software engineering or related field
• Kernel, U-Boot
• Embedded Linux (Yocto), Ubuntu
Luxoft provides high-end solutions to business worldwide. Our main clients are international corporations such as Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Alstom, Ford, Hotwire and many others. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes and a choice of engagement models.
Today, Luxoft is +12000 strong specialists with the presence on 5 Continents, 16 Countries with 30 Offices and 27 Delivery Centers.
This job is no longer active.
C / C++ / Embedded
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you