Luxoft is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe.
Project Description: Software development of Liquidity reporting application for investment bank.
- Development, improvement and maintenance of software for finance;
- Development of the new features, modules, change requests for the existing software;
- Bug fixing;
- Work in a Scrum team;
2 years of Scala experience, 5+ years of overall IT experience.
- proficiency in Scala
- SQL, experience with databases (Oracle, MySQL, Postgres)
- REST API
- Concurrency — Good understanding of functional programming principles as well as OOP
- Hadoop/HBase/Hive experience and Apache Spark
- Expertise in using other Hadoop tools
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch
Luxoft provides high-end solutions to business worldwide. Our main clients are international corporations such as Boeing, IBM, Deutsche Bank, UBS, Harman, Alstom, Ford, Hotwire and many others. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes and a choice of engagement models.
Today, Luxoft is +12000 strong specialists with the presence on 5 Continents, 16 Countries with 30 Offices and 27 Delivery Centers.
Job posted on
27 June 2019.