We are looking for a multidisciplinary iOS (SWIFT) developer, to join the R&D team.
Help us to build our next-gen telehealth and medical solutions to be used by over 5 million patients and clinicians.
- 3+ years’ experience with the following:
Swift 3, Foundation, UIKit, CoreData;
- Working with complex layouts and adaptive interfaces that work for multiple device form factors;
- Writing unit tests / integration tests;
- Git, branching, tagging, pull requests;
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance iOS apps;
- Ability to self prioritize and self manage. Meet deadlines. And cope well with pressure;
- Passionate, curious, and quick to learn;
- Upper Intermediate English level.
Would be a plus:
- Experience designing API in production — graphQL;
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins etc.).
- Design and implement the company’s platform mobile clients (clinician and patient);
- Analyze business and product requirements to build first-grade mobile apps that integrate with the company’s API;
- Be an active part of design and code reviews and ensure high development standards across the team;
- Test and deploy your components and ensure end-to-end quality robustness of the solution;
- Manage individual priorities and deadlines;
- Contribute to the overall vision and architecture of the company’s platform.
What we love about Innovecs:
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- High-level compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
Our Client, Connected Healthtech Solutions is one of the largest telehealth service providers.
A global company with offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Bern and Tel Aviv and with R&D facilities in Ukraine, Innovecs specializes in serving Gaming & Entertainment, Supply Chain & Logistics, Adtech, Fintech, Telecom and Healthcare markets. Our philosophy is to exactly fulfill our clients’ needs and always go the extra mile to exceed their expectations.
This job is no longer active.
iOS / macOS
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you