We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Manager with Tender experience to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving business growth by identifying, pursuing, and securing new opportunities through the successful preparation and submission of tenders within the IT development sector. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in IT, a deep understanding of the tendering process, and exceptional sales skills.
The main focus is on the experience of working with international IT tenders (search for tenders, preparation of documentation, and the presale phase in the case of a successful one).
- Successful working experience at an IT company in a position related to communication with clients in the segment (outstaff/outsource) for at least two years;
- Experience and skills in working with a full cycle sales process from lead generation to concluding a deal (signing a contract);
- English language skills (Upper-intermediate (B2) and higher), both oral and written (writing business letters, negotiating with clients).
- Experience and good skills in working with automation services (Apollo, Zoominfo, Crunchbase, Snovio, Smart Reach, Upwork, etc., or similar services) MC 365;
- Strong time management skills; the ability to effectively set priorities, meet deadlines, and complete all tasks;
- Communication skills;
- Ability to effectively ask open and closed questions.
1. Tender Identification and Opportunity Assessment:
- Research and pinpoint potential opportunities in the IT development sector;
- Evaluate documents to determine feasibility and alignment with the organization’s capabilities and goals.
2. Bid Preparation and Submission:
- Collaborate with the development team to compile information and create compelling responses;
- Develop and manage a comprehensive bid schedule, ensuring the timely submission of high-quality proposals;
- Write and edit proposal content for clarity, consistency, and alignment with the organization’s messaging.
3. Sales Management:
- Identify and cultivate relationships with potential clients to generate new business opportunities;
- Use effective sales techniques to secure commitments and close deals;
- Handle objections and address concerns raised by potential clients.
4. Risk Management:
- Identify potential risks and challenges associated with opportunities and develop mitigation strategies;
- Collaborate with legal and finance teams to ensure compliance with regulations and address financial considerations in submissions.
- Variety of domains;
- Full stack of technologies;
- Professional and highly interactive team environment;
- Management style based on openness and trust;
- Stable support in personal education and growth;
- Worthy compensation;
- Active community with regular knowledge sharing;
- Flexible work conditions;
- Huge office with extra space for work & leisure;
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off.
About Smart Tek Solutions, LLC
SmartTek Solutions is a community of specialists with common values, great ambitions, and respect for professionalism. Being passionate about technology, we provide high-quality software in the area of web and mobile development, AVR Development, Odoo ERP, Blockchain, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud Solutions, and E-commerce. Our mission is to deliver intelligent solutions for businesses all over the world by joining talented people and leveraging cutting-edge technologies.
Founded in 2019, with over 190 professionals on board, Smart Tek maintains 3 locations in Ukraine with corporate headquarters in Lviv. Working remotely or from the office, our specialists know how to work harmoniously and efficiently.
We are focused on growth and creating an efficient work environment. That’s why our corporate culture is based on humanity and teamwork. Smart Tek provides all the conditions and benefits to keep our specialists growing and getting the best results.
Build your career with us!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
20 November 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni