Our partner is an award-winning, SaaS transport technology business, head-quartered in the UK. The company has developed a global product capable of supporting any transport operating mode.
They are now growing the development team with expertise in C# and Azure technology stack.
We are looking for a positive, friendly, open-minded C# engineers, who are ready to join our team and be involved in improving current software as well as building new solutions. A successful candidate will possess the skills, experience, and desire to champion the quality process at every step of the product development lifecycle. To achieve this you will closely work with both UK and Ukraine-based product and Engineering teams.
- Possibility to work in a successful company
- Career and professional growth
- Exposure to cutting-edge Azure technologies
- Competitive salary
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Working productively within in an AGILE team environment
- As part of the development team, assist in planning and prioritising jobs
- Design and developing product application
- Build data systems
- Writing, testing and debugging code for new and existing software products
- Responding promptly to bug reports and production issues
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Review and debug code
- Collaborate with internal teams to fix and improve products
- Collaborate with data scientists and architects
- Document code and assist in testing and QA of systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- 3+ years of commercial experience in software development of a web platform using Azure C#, Cosmo and SQL Server DB and Angular
- Experience with SQL and NO-SQL databases
- Self-starter, proactive and ability to work to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with excellent quantitative and qualitative abilities
- Excellent code quality standards and a full understanding of writing unit tested code
- Use of Azure DevOps and familiar with code review practices and pull/merge requests
- The ability to turn prototype and proof of concept code into robust production grade systems
- Experience with Azure services
- Understanding of principles of cloud application development
- Ability to work within a remote team environment distributed across Europe and the UK
Quontex is a technology consulting and software development company. Having built multiple successful technology products and businesses ourselves and driven them to acquisition, we have the unique talent and expertise to be the right technology partner for small and large companies alike.
Job posted on
16 November 2023