A big and long lasting project which has as a goal to make personalization and ordering the unique products for users as easy as it can be. Fantastic team, friendly environment, nice opportunities to prove yourself.
The Project is a mobile application on iOS and Android platforms.
The main idea of the application is to make personalization and ordering the unique products for users as easy as it can be. With this application any user can easily upload photos, order prints, create photo books, personalized cards, photo gifts and make custom creations in minutes!
The Project has offices in 5 countries and it involves around 1500 people working on it.
As an iOS Mobile Developer, you’ll have an opportunity to work on innovative mobile projects that would impact tens of millions of people's lives. The team you would work with is small and agile, with talented people, who are proud of what they have built, yet eager to keep improving it for our customers. The team works on both our platforms (iOS and Android) apps and both of them have received very positive reviews.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated innovative thinker who cares for our customers' happiness, the quality of the app and the service, as well as the quality of the code. You will be involved in a discussion on what our customers really want to achieve. You will work with a UX/UI designer to achieve their goals in an iterative way. You will work with back-end developers to design/improve remote APIs to make the innovative design happen. You will often read users reviews to gain better perspective for improvement.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- 3-4 years experience building iOS applications that are available in the App Store using Swift or Objective-C
- Strong understanding of MVC and other object oriented patterns/concepts
- Demonstrated skills in writing high-quality, readable, well-architected and efficient code
- Experience with using git and Github
- Strong understanding of iOS application development and application architectures
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with remote API - mobile client interactions in a UI driven
software development, and ability to design and optimize them
- Experience working with cocoapods, frameworks and CI systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Open source contributions
- Experience writing unit tests and unit-testable code
- User experience design skills
- Experience working with web or other scripting languages, such as - -
- Experience with graphics technologies such as OpenGL
We are the team of passionate developers who sincerely love their job. We deliver unique products to increase efficiency and ensure transparent, easy and comfortable working process. Meet our products made by developers for developers.