Ratio Software Engineering are expanding the existing team of Hybris/Java team engineers for our large Swiss client to develop their retail website(s).
The client is a leading brand in Switzerland, and has been operating for over 135 years, with more than 20 physical stores and a strong online retail presence. As part of the client’s cross-channel strategy it is investing heavily in its online web stores with a product line of over 20,000 items.
The role is long-term and the team will be expected to grow and mature over the next few years.
• from 2+ years of Java application development experience;
• Agile/Scrum experience;
• Hybris knowledge and experience;
• Working on e-commerce projects
Would be a plus:
• Experience in working as a Full-stack engineer;
Relevant skills set used on the project:
• Java 8, Spring Framework
• Hybris 6.x;
• Groovy / Impex Experience
• Cronjob Experience
• Linking to: SOAP / Webservices, XML, etc.
• Linking to peripheral systems
• Apache Webserver
• MySql DB
• Search engine SOLR (Apache) for Shop “Apptus”
• JSP Frontend for Shop “Wicket”
• JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket;
• Experience of working with multi-tier environments (Dev, PreProd and Prod systems);
• Good spoken and written English
• Celum MAM (Umsystem)
• Datahub (Sync of SAP2PIM)
• Y2Y Syncs (Sync of PIM2eCOM)
• Redhat Server Experience
• Work in a Scrum team;
• Write high-quality code;
• Communicate effectively with сustomers and team members;
• Make customers happy :)
We offer you:
• A fair market salary;
• Long-term employment with 20 days paid vacation, paid sick days and other social benefits;
• Flexible working hours;
• Zero bureaucracy;
• Cozy office in the city center with lots of delicious benefits and a relaxed, friendly environment; where your views matter and your opinion will be valued;
• An English speaking environment working alongside our British CEO and the team;
• Free business communication English/German classes;
• Business trips to Switzerland;
• Regular corporate events and team building activities;
• Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
• Opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
• Training opportunities and professional growth in a challenging and dynamic environment; paid workshops & conference participation, etc;
• SAP Hybris certification - We are official SAP partners!
About Ratio Software Engineering
We are passionate about delivering cool designs and brilliant code; applications that excel and projects that deliver.
Ratio Software Engineering is a UK founded company with R&D facilities based in Eastern Europe, providing access to the best available talent with International management and client support. We believe in a flexible can-do approach that cuts through the sales pitch and focuses on practical delivery. Our years of experience in project management across a whole range of business sectors combined with access to a large pool of highly skilled and motivated software engineers allows us to be your technology and resourcing partner through the full lifecycle of development projects; whether that's analysis, design, development or support.
Our expertise also extends to our R&D focus on Robotics and AI, and our interest in human-robot interaction, robots as STEM tools, the value and impact of AI, and the engineering challenges around advanced anthropoid designs.