The project involves a lot of front-end UX work to display and manipulate a data schema that will be provided with some redlines for visual design. This is your opportunity to be a part of the team behind the industry-leading software.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years experience in a front-end or full-stack software development role
- Drive to learn and improve yourself and those around you
- Good knowledge of English (ability to chat and speak)
Ideal candidates will have experience with:
- React, Node.js, ES2016 or TypeScript, Docker, MySQL, Video streaming, Video transcoding
Technologies we use:
We offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting projects
- Friendly young team
- Annual paid vacation
- Paid sick leaves
- Office with air conditioning
- Tea and coffee any time, professional coffee machine at your service
- Corporate events
- Our office is close to underground station and public transport
We are a team of experienced and talented developers, QA engineers, designers, and project managers. Our main goal is to provide reliable, scalable and cost-efficient websites and applications to clients from USA, Canada, and Europe.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.