Belkins is currently looking for a highly motivated and skilled Web Developer (Team Lead) who will be responsible for developing and improving our product websites and lead the developers’ team.
Belkins Group is a global technology company that operates in the marketing and sales tech space. We leverage proprietary technology and a unique marketing methodology to provide our clients with a range of marketing services and products in a variety of industries. Our award-winning, blended SAAS and Service model has been fine-tuned over the last 5 years and has supported hundreds of clients globally.
Working at Belkins means embedding excellence into every work-related activity and being free to create your own way of doing things while getting all the guidance needed.
When you’re with us, expect lots of support and encouragement both from your team leads and peers.
You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them.
You’ll also have limitless opportunities to explore — whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction!
You will definitely be successful in this role if you have experience:
- Vue 3;
- Basic knowledge of SEO;
- Experience with any Headless CMS;
- Hands-on experience with performance and optimization problems that affect a website loading speed and a proven ability to both diagnose and prevent these problems;
- Professional experience in the development of complicated websites.
It Will be a plus:
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience with schema.org;
- Knowledge of AMP implementation.
- Work with the Marketing and SEO teams to integrate new features and improvements for company websites;
- Help in enhancing the overall experience of our websites by improving the quality of the Front-end features;
- Identify areas of improvement in the codebase;
- Lead website development team;
- Develop new in-house tools for internal Marketing and SEO teams.
We care for our team, therefore we provide:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Collaborative, friendly, and hassle-free environment;
- The best possibilities for professional development and career growth both internal and external;
- Cozy and pet-friendly office with an amazing view on the 20th floor of A-class business center. Location: Klovska metro station;
- Best-in-class training and development;
- English lessons, covered by the company;
- Access to corporate Kindle and Internal e-Library, Coursera, Internal Learning Wiki;
- 20 paid vacation, unlimited days off, and sick leaves;
- US public holidays are off — we work the US calendar;
- Exciting and memorable team-building activities and corporate parties (including a massive collection of table games).
About Belkins Inc.
Belkins is a renowned Leader in Appointment Setting with over 500 clients in North America and Europe. We have been consistently rated as one of the world’s top-performing agencies by Clutch, GoodFirms, Inc.5000 with the most recent ratings as Global Top B2B Service Provider by Clutch.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 June 2022