Our client is a leading global Financial market data provider who runs a change program aiming to migrate a set of legacy data connectors to a new strategic platform.
The main driver is to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging. Projects will utilize a multitude of different languages and skillsets with a focus on C++ and scripting languages.
We are looking for a C++ Team Lead with experience in the implementation of backend systems and services running under Linux, with capabilities to lead the development team and coordinate work with BA, QA, Operational, and cross-functional application teams.
Lead Software Engineer will:
• Lead the existing team of experienced Software Engineers/QA/BA with the goal to deliver projects in time and with accepted quality
• Daily progress controlling on task level and adaptation of Project Plan to changes if required, work on risk mitigation together with PM
• People Management for the team
• Collaboration with different external teams who participate in delivery as well
• Lessons Learned and improvements related to Delivery
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 5+ years of full life-cycle software development experience
• 4+ years of object-oriented development, in particular C++
• Team Lead experience at least 1 year
• Ability to collaborate in a team-focused environment (international small teams which include engineers from different countries - Ukraine, China, Hong Kong, India, EU, US)
• Excellent analytical skills and a real passion for solving problems
• Experience developing on Linux
• English at the level of Upper-Intermediate or higher
• Ability to suggest/research new technologies and quickly adapt to change
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 June 2022