Our team is growing, and we are looking for a Middle Frontend Developer. Our mission is to expand the boundaries of eCommerce for SMBs by custom software development solutions. Explore what we offer.
The company collaborates with customers and transforms their business, embeds technology and processes into everything they do, and provides a long-term competitive advantage. We bring together global experience and help companies turn their ambitious goals into reality.
- 2+ years in Front-end Development
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID
- React / Redux/ Shopify is a plus
- Friendly for XP practices
- Team of open-minded specialists
- Career development opportunities
- Professional training programs
- Low hierarchy
- Flexible working hours
- 18 business days of paid leave
- Unlimited sick leave (50% of the regular rate)
- Competitive salary in $$
About VT Labs
VT Labs is a family-owned software development company. Our core specialization is e-commerce web development. We serve customers globally across various regions of North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Our office is planted firmly in Kyiv but most of our employees work remotely.
We do our best to reduce the distance impact and make it feel like we’re working under the same roof. We make it super easy for employees to contact one another and book a call with the CEO, PM, or other key team members to voice problems or share ideas.
We avoid criticism and let people be inspired by their failures and give feedback on what went wrong, or why the idea wasn't really feasible.
Our workplace has a high-trust culture, not tracking. There is no quicker way to destroy any trust than to micromanage someone. Hiring competent specialists means for us to let them do their job on their own.
Our main services:
- Headless Commerce
- Frontend Development
- Backend Development
- IT Consulting
About our technologies:
Why VT Labs?
• Team of open-minded specialists
• Career development opportunities
• Low hierarchy
• Professional training programs
• Ability to work remotely
• Flexible working hours
• 18 business days of paid leave
• Unlimited sick leave (50% of the regular rate)
• Competitive salary in $
We're always looking for talented people. Become a part of progressive e-commerce; join our team. Feel free to apply!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 May 2022