Forte Group is looking for a Senior React Developer who is inquisitive, resourceful, dedicated to their craft, and driven to help companies build great software. If this sounds like you, read on
About Forte Group
Forte Group is a full-service custom software delivery partner with a global team of experts who bring the best technology talent and value-driven practices to achieve clients’ mission in accelerating their business.
We are a network of innovators, product leaders, engineers, and professionals spanning three continents with global offices.
Back when Forte was founded in 2000, we were a small group of engineers and technologists focused on QA. Today, Forte has more than 700+ employees working out of eleven offices in the United States, Colombia, Argentina, Uruguay, Ukraine, Poland, etc.
Over the years, we’ve cooperated with more than 350 clients globally, and we’ve developed great software that’s been used by more than nine million people ‒ that’s equivalent to the population of London or even Switzerland!
DocuSign, Relativity, Sphera, Tinder, Insureon, GPShopper, Follett, SwiftIQ, Lawyer Exchange, & more
What we do: Driven to succeed
“We have been developing IT solutions for 20 years. Not as a singled out pianist, violinist, and drummer, but as an orchestra.
Steve Kreynin, Founder and CEO at Forte Group
The roadmap of our solutions consists of software engineering, product management, quality assurance & testing, staff augmentation and ecommerce strategy.
We help mid-market and large enterprises extend the capabilities of their existing software products and systems, build products from scratch, and augment software engineering teams to accelerate and enhance delivery.
Our team consists of like-minded professionals ready for a tech challenge. You name it, we’ve probably done it. Our portfolio features projects for clients in the banking, financial services, healthcare, IoT, life sciences, logistics, manufacturing, supply chain, media and entertainment, and retail industries. To add value and achieve solution scalability, we use Agile methodologies to deliver better software to market faster.
Our technology focus:
What’s in it for you:
- Experience working with multicultural distributed teams
- Individual approach for project selection (our resource managers are rushing to help)
- Performance reviews twice a year
- Individual and group sessions with a psychologist
- Flexibility. Work from home or the office in an autonomous working environment.
- Opportunities for career development and professional growth through our learning and development department
- Friendly and enjoyable working environment with a fully equipped workplace
- Medical and family care programs, gifts to children. Fully paid five sick days yearly
Unlock your career’s potential and join us on our quest to deliver value through software.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 May 2022